Welcome to the public forums of the UK Pyrotechnics Society. We wish to bring the following points to your attention:
1) This is a public forum. All posts, topics, discussion and commentary are the opinions of their respective authors. No posts on this forum are to be taken to be the views, opinions or policies of the UK Pyrotechnics Society which is completely independent and autonomous of this forum. All official announcements will be clearly marked.
2) The forum is provided free of charge to both members and non-members of the UK Pyrotechnics Society. We run the forum to encourage community spirit and dialogue between individuals in the pyrotechnics fraternity.
3) We remind all users and posters of the forum rules.
4) No advertising is permitted unless specifically sanctioned by the UK Pyrotechnics Society in the form of a paid advertiser.
5) We kindly ask all users of the forum to report any material that contravenes the forum rules or causes any concern.
6) The quality of the information on this forum is important. There can be no doubt that posts of an objectionable nature do not portray the UK Pyrotechnics Society in a good light. Everyone has a role to play.