#16 adamw

adamw

An old Leodensian

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,297 posts

Posted 08 August 2004 - 10:35 PM

Oh, I think we have been here before. "Why are the admin's so fussy?...WAH!"

Because I like to keep the forum neat and tidy, mainly to make it concise and easy to use for you little oiks. If you read the disclaimer (rules) then you will see it asks for you, the users, to keep it that way.

Why the hell we need to start talking about 3D Studio MAX on a topic entitled 'Arial Devices', I cannot understand.

I find it a bit ironic that I need to clutter the forum up even more by explaining my reasons.

Many a newbie has met their death at the hands / 'stick' of a enfuriated admin. Keep it shut and maybe you won't be joining them.

On the other hand, if you were refering to my removal of your avatar (read 'CU*T') then please remember this is a public forum. That word isn't even allowed after the watershed for cryin' out loud!
75 : 15: 10... Enough said!

#17 ProfHawking

ProfHawking

3... 2... 1... Umm

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 08 August 2004 - 10:42 PM

Well i need to explain myself obviously. I have already messaged BigG about it, and hopefully he will understand. I am not having a go, and id like to say sorry if thats what you understood by it. Its my opinion that conversations should flow naturally, but on the other hand i can see why you would want posts in the appropriate section. I and im sure most people here appreiciate the time spent by the admins, and im sorry if i have got off on the wrong side of people.
As for my avatar, well again that is fine and obvious why. I thought that perhaps a forum that discusses explosives wouldnt (Or shouldnt) have children on it anyway, but i can see your problem and dont mind at all it being changed.3
So, please can i clean my slate? I promice to be fluffy from now on :blush:

#18 novacat14

novacat14

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 10 August 2004 - 11:26 PM

Are there anymore ideas? I have thought about using a canister shell instead of the round 3" I have, but I wanted to finish the rest of the round ones that I have. I was looking for a unique effect.

sorry to cause so much trouble with this topic. I am also sorry for using the
D-word in my original post, i was tired after work and i could not think of burst. Working is slowly destroying my vocab.

Thanks all!

#19 italteen3

italteen3

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 12 August 2004 - 06:15 AM

Have you thought about hummers? I have seen small commercial cakes with single shot hummers and a video of a mine with hummers which I believe was vulcan fireworks but not any shells loaded with them. Here is a link to the video of the 4" mine with hummers.

Some nice whistles with a silver tail.

Falling leaves. If you can obtain the falling leaves fuse from skylighter it works very well. Not sure though how well it would work in shells over commercial size though.

Go-getters.

I have some more ideas if you would like.

Edited by italteen3, 13 August 2004 - 05:39 PM.

#20 pyrotechnist

pyrotechnist

firework making is my aim, setting off is my game

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,126 posts

Posted 15 August 2004 - 01:08 PM

Ok sorry to be off topic but do youl ot have 3ds max 6 or something? I am amking all my models and soon will be doing the particle systems in max i also have autocad full collection so i can designe in there to. :D

- OY! DON'T YOU LISTEN. TALK DIRECTLY - THAT'S WHAT THE 'PM' BUTTON IS FOR!

- ADMIN
fireworks is my aim setting of is the game

#21 Hary12

Hary12

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 19 August 2004 - 11:41 AM

Have you thought about hummers?  I have seen small commercial cakes with single shot hummers and a video of a mine with hummers which I believe was vulcan fireworks but not any shells loaded with them. Here is a link to the video of the 4" mine with hummers.

Some nice whistles with a silver tail.

Falling leaves.  If you can obtain the falling leaves fuse from skylighter it works very well.  Not sure though how well it would work in shells over commercial size though.

Go-getters.

I have some more ideas if you would like.

View Post

Wow, lol, what a neat effect! ^_^
It seems a little bit dangerouse tho, and seems like alot of work, but that effect is crazed! They would look verry nice in a aerial shell, i might try that once my parants let me buy 300g kno3 (they are really anti-pyro and if im lucky that will be all the kno3 im going to get) :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users