26 replies to this topic

#1 seymour

seymour

Pyro Forum Regular

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts

Posted 19 March 2005 - 11:00 AM

I have seen some Impressive pyro pages out there but there is no place were they are all in one place. Please only list your OWN pages not your favorite ones as there is a thread someware for that already. Also I would like them to be only pyro based only...exept you can list your tomato ones too, so KNO3.co.uk, you are an exeption! :D

just in case you are wondering I dont have a site.
The monkey leaped off it's sunny perch and flew off into the night sky.

#2 Yugen-biki

Yugen-biki

Pyro is forever

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 20 March 2005 - 06:32 PM

My Webpage

This is my page. Not finished yet, but I'm working on the "stars" part now. And I have taken some pretty nice pictures of the kind I have posted in the "Photographing fire" thread http://www.a0tu.com/...ghresorange.jpg. More info about the picture in that thread.

EDIT:
If you people out there liked the picture of the orange stars, you are going to love the pictures of the white comets and different kind of glitter that I'm going to add when I update next time!
If every thing goes as planned I'm going to make some AP red, AP blue and MgAl green star mines as well.

By the way, what do you all think about the size of the pictures and movies? I try to make the as small as possible and not compensate to much quallity.

The shell formers are made out of cement. Find a shpere of half a sphere that has the propper diameter (Enough room left for the pasteing).
Put the wet cement in a jar or any kind of container that is not to big. Push the sphere dow into the cement with some plastic film or fat on it to ease the losening when the cement has set. Vibrate the cemenet to make the air boubbles leave. Shake it for a few minutes and you'll see what I meen.
Secure the sphere and let dry.

I have made formers out of light bulbs, paper spheres used to make shells, toys and home made spheres.

A dowel is not needed to push the glued paper into the former but it helps when you push the air boubbles out of the paper. I have found a technique to make paper hemis quite fast. And I'm sure that when you get the hold of it the time consumed is smaller and smaller.
But after a few years with them I'm thinking of start useing the bought hemis instead because I'm lazy. ^_^

Edited by Yugen-biki, 04 August 2006 - 07:49 PM.

#3 alany

alany

Pyro Forum Regular

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 20 March 2005 - 07:11 PM

My Webpage

Not confined to pyro, but an odd mixture of subjects. Quite a bit of pyro content there but it is *not* a how-to site, more of an experimentalist's diary. I am trying to add more helpful howto stuff lately.

Yugen-biki: man that Highresorange.jpg is a pretty pic! Interesting details in it too, like the tumbling of the stars, but it has a certian artistic beauty.

#4 ChesterPFX

ChesterPFX

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 21 March 2005 - 09:11 PM

Here's mine. Not great but better then nothing I guess.
My Webpage

Edited by ChesterPFX, 07 October 2005 - 11:55 AM.

#5 paul

paul

Pyro Forum Regular

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 722 posts

Posted 21 March 2005 - 11:18 PM

pyro.info.ms

My homepage

"unfortunately" in german but it mainly consists of pictures....

My flickr photo album

My first very own firework pictures are online!!!

#6 phildunford

phildunford

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,299 posts

Posted 22 March 2005 - 08:11 PM

I have a personal pyro page at

www.thegreenman.me.uk

Haven't updated it for a while - hopefully lots of new stuff on it soon!

Anyway, have a look...
Teaching moft plainly, and withall moft exactly, the composing of all manner of fire-works for tryumph and recreation (John Bate 1635)
Posted Imagethegreenman

#7 chris17

chris17

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 26 March 2005 - 09:25 PM

My site, www.pyrosource.com, is very much under construction. I'm working on it like crazy and i hope to get things on tracks in the following weeks.

Edited by chris17, 30 October 2005 - 07:06 PM.

#8 Pretty green flames

Pretty green flames

Pyro Forum Regular

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 689 posts

Posted 22 April 2005 - 04:02 PM

If anyone is interested here is my pyro site

Some things are still under construction (pictures are missing somewhere), and i'm still working on the movies section.

Anyway here it is.

My Webpage

Edited by Pretty green flames, 06 June 2005 - 03:38 PM.

#9 ProfHawking

ProfHawking

3... 2... 1... Umm

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 22 April 2005 - 04:27 PM

my one is at http://www.pyroprof.tk
Its empty at the moment, but i hope to fill it all up this summer.

#10 Nova

Nova

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 07 June 2005 - 06:29 AM

Ok, it's not exactly a personal pyro-webpage, but here's the link: http://www.cpcd.tk.

It's a database built by members of a Dutch chemistry/pyrotechnics board, ChemiXtry. We're planning on making a large database full of tested compositions, including helpful information and pictures. At the moment only a few compositions are listed, but we'll increase them as the time goes.

If any of you is willing to help us, please let me know. We're looking for good compositions, including good information and pictures. If you have comments or if you want to help, please PM.

#11 LadyKate

LadyKate

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 18 July 2005 - 01:31 PM

Hi,

I loved the sites, guys! Thanks for posting your work.

Here is my site: The Wichita Buggy Whip

As always - comments are welcome. Right now it is pretty active so things change as I discover new stuff.

#12 Electron

Electron

Electron

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 06 October 2005 - 09:18 AM

If anyones intersted here is my site
http://www.chemlab.o...k/Pyrotechnics/
It is not limited to pyro, i have a chemistry section with some relevance to pyro. I have some pictures and video clips and more content on the way.

#13 jerke

jerke

• General Public Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 October 2005 - 10:42 PM

Here is my startpage i made for the dutch chemistry and pyrotechnics forum,
http://chemixtry.eigenstart.nl

Edited by jerke, 15 October 2005 - 11:01 PM.

#14 Ingham Fireworks

Ingham Fireworks

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 08 December 2005 - 01:03 AM

Hello Everyone,

Does anyone here have they own "Firework Site" displaying either images, video's etc?

I have three sites;
www.inghamfireworks.co.uk
www.talkfireworks.co.uk
www.firework-directory.co.uk

Although none are actually live at this moment, Should all be up Feb 06 (March) at the latest.

Basically (Ingham Fireworks) will have pictures and video's of the display's our family have and friends aswell as a downloads section and a gallery for web users.

Talk Fireworks - Is going to be a forum (phpBB) and a blog system WordPress with a custom made skin.

Fireworks Directory - A site for firework links and related stuff, A paid script will be used to allow web users to read and submit sites free and paid. Might do banner advertising aswell see how it go's.

There's a few companies who are going to offer me their support and advice in the process of building these websites.

If anyone has any suggestions or comments please post them. I'd love to hear your opinions.

Thanks,
Christopher Thompson

Edited by Ingham Fireworks, 08 December 2005 - 01:05 AM.

DJ Fused - YOUR RESIDENT DJ!
Hear My Tunes Go BOOM!!

#15 Ingham Fireworks

Ingham Fireworks

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 16 December 2005 - 11:03 AM

Hello again,

I've managed to almost complete www.talkfireworks.co.uk hopefully it should be live by midnight - I am always running a few competitions. I have an awesome theme for the forum nice fresh looking - I hope once the forum software is installed you'll sign up :D

Please refer to http://bigbangfireworks.blogspot.com/ to find out the latest news & updates on ALL my domain names and projects.

Thank You.
DJ Fused - YOUR RESIDENT DJ!
Hear My Tunes Go BOOM!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users