ITV1 Avenue Of Stars Fireworks

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Anthony_*

Guest_Anthony_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 September 2005 - 07:18 AM

:) Saw the prog on ITV1 last night, the fireworks at 9.30pm over the Thames were BRILLIANT! Loads of shells and roman candles and mines with nice breaks and colours, and this was rounded off in a brilliant ending of crackles and bangs and salutes, the end credits on the programme say FANTASTIC FIREWORKS did the display, great display! And Status Quo played to the fireworks-SUPERB!!! :)

Edited by Anthony, 19 September 2005 - 08:08 AM.

#2 Richard H

Richard H

Pyro Forum Veteran

• Admin
  • 2,706 posts

Posted 19 September 2005 - 11:09 AM

The coverage was crap. Hardly any shots of the fireworks and far too many of aging rock duo Status Quo.

#3 Guest_Anthony_*

Guest_Anthony_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 September 2005 - 12:43 PM

:( Yeah, suppose so and agree with you. What would have been better is if they had shown the fireworks going off and just had the sound of the band playing over them. There WERE actually some shots of the fireworks going off but not that many tho'. :)

#4 karlfoxman

karlfoxman

Resident Maltese shell builder

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,139 posts

Posted 19 September 2005 - 06:24 PM

Missed it, but dont seem like i missed much. I have an idea for Status Quo and fireworks, i wont say what it is though! Shame the fireworks were not shown as these would be much better than a few aged rock men strutting their old moves! :P Oh well, Fantastic fireworks hmm never seen their displays before, are they good? I am sure you will know Richard :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users