Photo

Anybody know when ASDA bring their Fireworks onto the shelfs?

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#31 fishy1

fishy1

Name

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 20 October 2005 - 10:42 AM

I would like you to tell me how I or anyone else for that matter could have got hold of Cat 3 fireworks when they were ten considering ten year olds are usually about 4ft high, have a high voice, don't have any money and most importantly could not have been mistaken for being over 18.

Seriously, how does your brother get hold of them? I still have to take my mum with me and give her the money to get them and I'm 15. But thank the Pyro God I will be 18 in 2 years 4 months.

he got his dad to buy them.

#32 sizzle

sizzle

Pyro Forum Regular

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 20 October 2005 - 11:32 AM

Well, what parent would buy there 10 year old Cat 3 fireworks, Cat 2 maybe, but not Cat 3.
Category 4 Trained to BPA Level 1 Equivalent.

#33 fishy1

fishy1

Name

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 21 October 2005 - 01:17 PM

Well, what parent would buy there 10 year old Cat 3 fireworks, Cat 2 maybe, but not Cat 3.

your usual caring, loving parent.

#34 sizzle

sizzle

Pyro Forum Regular

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 22 October 2005 - 07:03 PM

ABSOLUTE STUPIDITY:

I just watched the student next door lay a rocket on the ground (horizonatally) and light it, it went (as you would expect) straight down their garden and hit their shed, then the starburst blew and lit stars flew into my garden nearly killing my cat.

WHY ARE PEOPLE SO BLOODY STUPID. It is this behaviour that gets fireworks closer to being banned. How hard could it have been to simply put the rocket in a vertical launch tube? they come supplied most of the time.

#35 fishy1

fishy1

Name

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 22 October 2005 - 07:15 PM

ABSOLUTE STUPIDITY:

I just watched the student next door lay a rocket on the ground (horizonatally) and light it, it went (as you would expect) straight down their garden and hit their shed, then the starburst blew and lit stars flew into my garden nearly killing my cat.

WHY ARE PEOPLE SO BLOODY STUPID. It is this behaviour that gets fireworks closer to being banned. How hard could it have been to simply put the rocket in a vertical launch tube? they come supplied most of the time.

yep, i totally agree.

#36 Karl

Karl

Pyro Forum Regular

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 314 posts

Posted 22 October 2005 - 07:43 PM

ABSOLUTE STUPIDITY:

Students <_<

#37 sizzle

sizzle

Pyro Forum Regular

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 22 October 2005 - 08:32 PM

I already lost one cat this week, having another one nearly killed because some idiot thought they'd have a laugh certainly isn't funny.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users