6 replies to this topic

#1 bernie

bernie

Pyro Forum Regular

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 457 posts

Posted 07 June 2003 - 06:36 PM

How about a little music to add to the ambiance. Take care of that will you Richard.

Nothing real classical but yet none of that crap they make nowadays. Oh, never mind I'll just go turn on some good sounds and be done with it.

#2 robert johnson

robert johnson

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 07 June 2003 - 07:22 PM

Led Zepplin? good to see that they are top of the American charts

#3 bernie

bernie

Pyro Forum Regular

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 457 posts

Posted 07 June 2003 - 08:03 PM

So glad to hear from you. Zepplin does'nt really rock my boat. Tells' overture I've heard too many times. Chirping crickets is the least offensive thing I can imagine.

The desire for theme music simply means I am spending way too much time at this machine. Hows about something from the "SOGGY BOTTOM BOYS".:bounce:

#4 adamw

adamw

An old Leodensian

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,297 posts

Posted 07 June 2003 - 08:35 PM

You are sick in the head my friend if you think you could bear computer generated music whilst you surf. Just think of the decrease in hits the site would have if your twisted scheme is implemented. The boys with the straightjackets should be around soon.

#5 bernie

bernie

Pyro Forum Regular

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 457 posts

Posted 07 June 2003 - 09:45 PM

to the funny farm where life is beautiful all the time.
I've been waiting on those guys to come around for some time now.
I was just foolin' around Adam. I don't mean to be difficult.
The above song came on a 45rpm record. The flip side played the same song, only in reverse. I guess you had to be there.:bounce:

#6 Robbie414

Robbie414

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 09 June 2003 - 11:30 AM

Those are those black CD's that never seem to work. If you look closely you can see loads of scrathes on them...no wonder. They must be made in Taiwan because they don't even fit in my CD player!
Bernie am I to assume that you really really really love computer generated bum buddy songs? Looks like its time to put Blasterberts theory of concrete busting flash to use to get u out of that funny farm?

#7 zanes

zanes

The pimply youth of pyro!!

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 16 July 2003 - 06:12 PM

Originally posted by adamw
You are sick in the head my friend if you think you could bear computer generated music whilst you surf. Just think of the decrease in hits the site would have if your twisted scheme is implemented. The boys with the straightjackets should be around soon.

but it would save bandwidth :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users