34 replies to this topic

#1 Pretty green flames

Pretty green flames

Pyro Forum Regular

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 689 posts

Posted 30 April 2006 - 09:27 AM

Shortly after i placed my order for 3 ball mill jars and some screens the site went down, and i got a message saying that Inoxia has been suspended

Account for domain www.inoxia.co.uk has been suspended

This makes me somewhat suspicious about the site. Just to clear things up i am not calling Steve a fraud but this happened in a most inappropriate possible time.

Does anyone have any ideas what might be wrong?

Thanks

#2 maximusg

maximusg

What's The Name of The Song? Explosivo!

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 30 April 2006 - 11:18 AM

Maybe he forgot to pay his hosting bills?
my friend: What's that?

me: It's a fuse.

my friend: Oh.

#3 Guest_PyromaniaMan_*

Guest_PyromaniaMan_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 April 2006 - 11:56 AM

I was just about to buy the exact same thing! I emailed him a few days ago and no reply, maybe he hasnt been around to, like maximusg said, pay the bills.
Regards

#4 Pretty green flames

Pretty green flames

Pyro Forum Regular

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 689 posts

Posted 30 April 2006 - 12:46 PM

Thanks for the replies guys, that calmed my nerves a bit. That unpayed hosting bill sounds very plausable. I hope he recived my order though.

#5 pyrotrev

pyrotrev

Pyro Forum Top Trump

• UKPS Members
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 30 April 2006 - 01:24 PM

I've found Steve to be very good at replying to any enquiries. Might be worth sending him a PM, in case he's got that configured to go to a personal email adddress instead of through Inoxia.co.uk
Trying to do something very beautiful but very dangerous very safely....

#6 Guest_PyromaniaMan_*

Guest_PyromaniaMan_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 April 2006 - 01:34 PM

What does steve go by on the forum?

#7 sizzle

sizzle

Pyro Forum Regular

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 30 April 2006 - 02:35 PM

What does steve go by on the forum?

Funnily enough, the name "Steve".
Category 4 Trained to BPA Level 1 Equivalent.

#8 Guest_PyromaniaMan_*

Guest_PyromaniaMan_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 April 2006 - 05:44 PM

Sorry, not many people go by their real names. Didnt want to get the wrong guy, could have been very confusing!

#9 Andrew

Andrew

Rocket Scientist, no really, I am!

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 603 posts

Posted 01 May 2006 - 08:22 AM

Maybe he forgot to pay his hosting bills?

That is exactly what happened, As soon as I can get Steve and Mina out of bed I will get them to pay the bill.

It might be the case that Mina is just moving the whole site to a UK based host, the american one Inoxia uses is not very good; as you can see!

Don't worry Pretty green flames, Inoxia is here for good, and there is going to be a whole load of new stuff some time in the nearish future. Including reliable hosting, :) .

Sorry, not many people go by their real names. Didnt want to get the wrong guy, could have been very confusing!

I have, guess its the people that were around at the right time a few years ago got to have their own names.

#10 Pretty green flames

Pretty green flames

Pyro Forum Regular

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 689 posts

Posted 01 May 2006 - 11:36 AM

Everything has been sorted out, steve is a nice man with whom i will certanly be doing business again.

#11 Andrew

Andrew

Rocket Scientist, no really, I am!

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 603 posts

Posted 02 May 2006 - 12:20 PM

All Fixed Now.

#12 Pretty green flames

Pretty green flames

Pyro Forum Regular

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 689 posts

Posted 06 May 2006 - 09:36 AM

I recived my order today. Took only 4 days, extremely fast shipping. I'm a very satisfied customer.

#13 pendulum

pendulum

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 25 August 2006 - 01:23 PM

It's been 3-4 days since I ordered with Inoxia, don't get me wrong that's not a long time at all, but I haven't received any correspondence to say that the products have been shipped, or that the photo of my passport/drivers licence has been accepted as proof of age (it was a bit blurry), so I'm completely in the dark at the moment!

It's a good site with a great stock, but I do think the correspondence could be improved slightly, just to let me know what's going on! I'm glad the reputation otherwise is good though, I'm sure I will get my products, just not sure when :)

Edit: just been told that they're still having problems with the webhosting, so that's why I didn't get an invoice etc. So all is fine, it's being sorted out now :)

Edited by pendulum, 25 August 2006 - 03:14 PM.

#14 PsychoticSock

PsychoticSock

• General Public Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 September 2006 - 10:38 PM

Does anyone have a way of giving Steve a little prod to see if he's around? I've emailed him and sent a PM about an order I've made but not had any response (edit: although I've just realised that he's not yet read my PM). I trust in the good feedback that he has here, it's just a little disconcerting when you order something online and don't get any sort of receipt/notification by email. All I need is a little hello from him to let me know if things are ok with an order I made from him near the start of last week and the proof of age that I sent, if only because it saves me from obsessively checking my emails to see if he's replied (and of course to know when all my lovely bits 'n' pieces are on their way so that I can make a ball mill)!

Thanks,

Christian

Edited by PsychoticSock, 11 September 2006 - 10:41 PM.

#15 portfire

portfire

Pyro Forum Top Trump

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,231 posts

Posted 12 September 2006 - 11:05 AM

Funnily enough i to orderd items for may ball mill last week and they came today,so dont worry im sure your order is being sorted ,apparently there having problems with the website :D
"I reject your reality and substitute my own" Adam Savage

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users