• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 rodney

rodney

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 28 January 2007 - 10:40 AM

im just wondering what kind of fireworks are legal in the UK i live in the US but im curious to what the laws are there thanks rodney
[size=7][b][color=#FF0000]IF IT BLEW UP IN YOUR FACE YOU DID IT WRONG!
its all about the shells baby
what would we do without black powder

#2 Night Owl

Night Owl

Shell

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 218 posts

Posted 28 January 2007 - 01:48 PM

Yeah Rockets are ok at the moment can be bought easy, there are restrictions coming soon to make em smaller, not sure of the weight of the ones we get from shops but some stand 5ft plus tall and some have basically a 3" shell in the head, most of our shop bought stuff comes in mixed box's of fountins, mines, rockets, roman candles, and spinning wheels, shells used to be sold to public in UK untill 1996 when a few accidents happend so got banned for sale to the public.

Fireworks can be bought all year round direct from suppliers but shops can only sell around Nov 5th and new year:)

#3 rodney

rodney

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 28 January 2007 - 09:58 PM

that must be nice here we have year round firework stands they sell everything shells,rockets,mines,cakes we can get alot here the problem is we can but it but its illegal to shot it. there is one place around here that lets everyone shot it off and you can shot anything you got so thats where we go. i might be getting a job at on of there firework warehouses so that will be fun i only would hope to have a pay check when im done. we cant get rockets that are 5 feet or 3 inch shells here but we can make them. i only live a couple of hours from www.fire-fx.com so i have to go by there to see my niece so i just stop by and pick up supplys and dont have to pay the ungodly shipping charge. i might have to move to the UK so i can get those big rockets
[size=7][b][color=#FF0000]IF IT BLEW UP IN YOUR FACE YOU DID IT WRONG!
its all about the shells baby
what would we do without black powder

#4 RegimentalPyro

RegimentalPyro

Pyro Forum Regular

• UKPS Members
  • 671 posts

Posted 30 January 2007 - 06:40 PM

Rodney,

What have you got against commas, and fullstops? [aka periods by Americans and other aliens].

I am finding your posts very hard to read. Please try a little harder with your punctuation.

Jon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users