• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 lil-pyro-twerp

lil-pyro-twerp

• General Public Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 July 2003 - 10:24 PM

i have no f**king clue about pyrotechnics my parents wouldnt let me touch a firework with a ten foot pull. i need to blow something up (evil grin here) i dont know how to make b**bs ide blow my ass off if i had the chance. I cant get ahold of anything other than household chemicals. can someone please give me some ideas or links or something? please im desperet *begs* ill give you a hug :-p

thanks a bunch

#2 Stuart

Stuart

BPS Member

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 664 posts

Posted 16 July 2003 - 06:21 AM

If I was you I would not expect a reply from anybody on this forum

#3 Richard H

Richard H

Pyro Forum Veteran

• Admin
  • 2,706 posts

Posted 16 July 2003 - 06:32 AM

I agree that you do need help, maybe a few english lessons for a start.

I'm afraid you picked the wrong forum to post this kind of message in, you obviously have no idea_at_all what you are doing.

#4 Matt

Matt

Another Aussie Trying To take Over

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 16 July 2003 - 06:35 AM

I felt that it was so perfectly worded that the person isnt serious, but rather just here to annoy us. The best thing to do would have been to not answer it at all.

-Matt

#5 Richard H

Richard H

Pyro Forum Veteran

• Admin
  • 2,706 posts

Posted 16 July 2003 - 06:40 AM

Yes, I suspected that, but none the less it still warrants a reply.

[Edited on 16-7-2003 by Richard H]

#6 Matt

Matt

Another Aussie Trying To take Over

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 16 July 2003 - 06:54 AM

Ive just thought to myself, i think i know who this is. The help me entrance is what rings a bell. Ive received a couple emails and msn messages from an individual who wishes to make a tennis ball *charge* and sais he puts in match heads, sparklers, nail polish and petrol. He then goes on to ask me why it doesnt blow up. Need I say more.
Is anyone else getting this much?

-Matt

#7 Stuart

Stuart

BPS Member

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 664 posts

Posted 16 July 2003 - 01:39 PM

I haven?t had any from him. Should put a link to the consciences sections on the PFP database but none of the pictures are on there at the moment. That would make even the most carefull pyro be that little bit more carefull. Shame, someones going to get there hand blown off, make pyrotechnics look even worse in the public eye and theres nothing we can do.

Stuart

#8 Richard H

Richard H

Pyro Forum Veteran

• Admin
  • 2,706 posts

Posted 16 July 2003 - 02:30 PM

I've just banned the account.

#9 Stuart

Stuart

BPS Member

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 664 posts

Posted 16 July 2003 - 02:57 PM

Administrators.. is there nothing they cant do:P

#10 zanes

zanes

The pimply youth of pyro!!

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 16 July 2003 - 05:27 PM

Originally posted by lil-pyro-twerp
i have no f**king clue about pyrotechnics my parents wouldnt let me touch  a firework with a ten foot pull. i need to blow something up  (evil grin here) i dont know how to make charge's ide blow my ass off if i had the chance. I cant get ahold of anything other than household chemicals. can someone please give me some ideas or links or something? please im desperet *begs* ill give you a hug :-p

thanks a bunch

These people just don't seem to get why we will NOT GIVE THEM ANY INFO FOR THIS ON THIS SITE. So let me explain;

1. You say you want to blow something up. This may seem k3wl, but if you kill or injure someone (it WILL happen... I nearly burnt my face off a few days ago:rolleyes: ) pyro will be clamped down on harder than ever in the UK.

2. Lets say we give you the comp. We don't know how much you want to make... 10g, 100g, 1000000g. With a ton of certains comps you could bring down a hell of a lot of things. (This guy seems like a retard, so I'll add a little hint; TERROISM)

3. Lets say you make this device, and you kill yourself. Now many companies and supplies keep very good records. They cross reference your name, location etc. from press, and find they have sold you x,yand z. In all likeness they are going to count themselves very lucky the cops aren't visting them, and stop selling x,y and z. This would ruin our hobby probably, as there arevery few such suppliers.

4. Lets see.....
oh yeh,then there are your k3wl friends. They see you building this. They want to get one, so they spam this and other forums with other pointless and retarded messages.

In summary;

It tkes no skill at all to pack a comp into a metal tube and start causing havoc. This forum is for the discussion of PYROTECHNICS ( pyrotechnics=fireworks to entertain and challenge. NOT k3wl retard b o m b s.) This means we do not want this crap here ever again. The admins have banned you for this reason, and by posting your crappy message you have probably registered this with google, which means more k3wl retards come on here and post crap.

I am sorry I have had to write this but it seems that all I see on rec.pyrotechnics is teenagers like the above.

Have a nice day!

#11 adamw

adamw

An old Leodensian

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,297 posts

Posted 16 July 2003 - 09:53 PM

Ha Ha!

Go away!

[Edited on 16-7-2003 by adamw]

#12 zanes

zanes

The pimply youth of pyro!!

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 17 July 2003 - 10:35 AM

Originally posted by adamw
Ha Ha!

Go away!

[Edited on 16-7-2003 by adamw]

you talkin' to me?

#13 adamw

adamw

An old Leodensian

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,297 posts

Posted 17 July 2003 - 10:02 PM

Did you look into a mirror whilst holding a .375 Magnum?

No, pyrotwerp, who as it happens is long gone.

#14 bernie

bernie

Pyro Forum Regular

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 457 posts

Posted 17 July 2003 - 10:26 PM

That's an odd caliber. Don't try and make an American classic go metric. Smith and Wesson introduced a real dandy model(29) a few years ago and even if you transpose the numbers it stays the same. :P

#15 adamw

adamw

An old Leodensian

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,297 posts

Posted 17 July 2003 - 10:38 PM

Yes of course I meant .357"

Well spotted!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users