Posted 22 July 2003 - 11:53 PM
1) Is the post well-structured with good use of paragraphs, spelling and is it grammatically correct?
2) Posts of an immature nature are highly frowned upon.
3) Please do not SHOUT WHEN POSTING A MESSAGE.
4) Ensure the post is relevant to that particular forum.
5) Before asking a general question, search the forum as it is likely your query has been answered many times before.
Posted 14 July 2007 - 05:52 PM
I appreciate a good number of members make every effort to ensure their posts are of a high standard, and would encourage the small minority who do not to follow their example.
Posted 10 June 2009 - 09:33 PM
set them up off line and paste them.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users