• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 webbo

webbo

• General Public Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 07:38 PM

Epics Thunderous Finale sold out and not in stock by GFN i am told by Epic. Only Sad looking Back Cat stuff and crap Men Shun appearing on their
web site whats happened to all the stuff they put on youtube about 3 months palm tree Island etc. FI looks like its gone down hill apart from the price. Brothers new stuff looks ok apart from price 60 pounds for Hercules 11 and 100 + for midnight you are joking i know regs have changed but this is taking the p***. Any thoughts.

Regards i use to like fireworks Bernard.
  • Posted Image
  • Posted Image
ipb.global.registerReputation( 'rep_post_58736', { app: 'forums', type: 'pid', typeid: '58736' }, parseInt('0') );

#2 David

David

Moonlight Shadow

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,404 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 10:45 PM

Epic (and indeed many other shops) have a large and varied range on their website. I understand your frustration that Thunderous Finale is out of stock, but there are lots of other items.

Brothers have brought in a large and varied range of fireworks this year, with some really promicing looking pieces, although the prices might not suit everyone's budget.

But it's certainly not "all doom and gloom!"
OK, interest in fireworks to be resumed in the spring. It usually is. ;)

#3 David

David

Moonlight Shadow

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,404 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 01:11 AM

FI looks like its gone down hill apart from the price.

It appears to be the same range (more or less) at a higher price. Speaking personally, this is of little appeal.

#4 sjc

sjc

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 02:47 PM

It appears to be the same range (more or less) at a higher price. Speaking personally, this is of little appeal.

I never understand why people rave about Epic fireworks. They sell mainly Black Cat, Men shun & Standard which are naff.

#5 David

David

Moonlight Shadow

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,404 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 05:18 PM

I never understand why people rave about Epic fireworks. They sell mainly Black Cat, Men shun & Standard which are naff.

Epic are part of "Jimmy's Wholesale Fireworks". They do sell the brands you mention, as well as Brothers and others. They also import their own brands "Epic" "Marvel", "Paramount" and "Oriental" - Some really top notch stuff across all those brands.

I shop there a lot.

PS - my reply which you quoted was about FI- Fireworks International. How did that get round to Epic???

Edited by David, 31 August 2009 - 05:19 PM.

#6 chimp

chimp

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 10:15 AM

You've clearly never fired BC's Parallel Universe or Fire & Brimstone.........if you have then your expectations are way too high.

(if you're referring to new spec products then the above does not apply, but if so it's too early to make blanket statements about 'new' ranges - especially given that some of last years MS products were not at all bad).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users