• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 Richard H

Richard H

Pyro Forum Veteran

• Admin
  • 2,706 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 01:01 PM

I'd like to welcome Paul and the team at Epic Fireworks as our latest advertising partners on the site and forum. I am sure he will be along to say hello to you all in due course!

#2 David

David

Moonlight Shadow

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,404 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 02:55 PM

Welcome!
OK, interest in fireworks to be resumed in the spring. It usually is. ;)

#3 NickC

NickC

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 06:57 PM

Hi team - welcome Graeme and Paul.

#4 michaelli66

michaelli66

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 07:33 AM

well, welcome, I know Paul and their company, it's very nice company.
FIREWORKS SUPPLIER
FIREWORKS NEWS,PICTURE,VIDEO
YOUTUBE VIDEO
www.facebook.com/fireworks.supplier

#5 Epic Fireworks

Epic Fireworks

Pyro Grand Master

• UKPS Advertisers
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 01:36 PM

I'd like to welcome Paul and the team at Epic Fireworks as our latest advertising partners on the site and forum. I am sure he will be along to say hello to you all in due course!

Hi all,

Many thanks for your welcomes, and many, many apologies for the great delay in our reply to you.

We have (as we are sure you are aware) been very very busy over the past 6 months, firstly with Bonfire Night, then with New Years Eve – both very busy periods for us.

We have spent the majority of 2010 in China preparing our new fireworks for this year and have only now managed to sit down, put the kettle on, and slowly start sifting our way through the many tasks that have been left too long undone.

We are big fans of the Pyro Society, in our line of work it is always a pleasure to have people who know what they are talking about as customers and it makes a refreshing change to be able to have detailed discussions with people rather than only talking about what has the loudest bang (although we all enjoy a good bang – no pun intended).

We look forward to receiving your comments and views on our new range that is being produced in China right now. We have put several new videos onto YouTube - http://www.youtube.c...r/EpicFireworks and will be putting new videos on until the full range is available for you to view. We will also be re filming the fireworks in the UK when they arrive here to give a clearer picture of all the effects.

We hope to see you all soon for whatever occasions may be cropping up. As always if you need any advice on our products or would just like to chat about pyro, please do contact us at any time and we will be happy to talk.

See you all soon!

Epic Fireworks
Wentworth Business Park
Maple Road
Tankersley
Sheffield
South Yorkshire
S75 3DL

Tel - 01226 749 587
Fax - 01226 361 858

#6 Mixologist

Mixologist

Pyro Forum Regular

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 08:16 PM

Hi all,

Many thanks for your welcomes, and many, many apologies for the great delay in our reply to you.

We have (as we are sure you are aware) been very very busy over the past 6 months, firstly with Bonfire Night, then with New Years Eve – both very busy periods for us.

We have spent the majority of 2010 in China preparing our new fireworks for this year and have only now managed to sit down, put the kettle on, and slowly start sifting our way through the many tasks that have been left too long undone.

We are big fans of the Pyro Society, in our line of work it is always a pleasure to have people who know what they are talking about as customers and it makes a refreshing change to be able to have detailed discussions with people rather than only talking about what has the loudest bang (although we all enjoy a good bang – no pun intended).

We look forward to receiving your comments and views on our new range that is being produced in China right now. We have put several new videos onto YouTube - http://www.youtube.c...r/EpicFireworks and will be putting new videos on until the full range is available for you to view. We will also be re filming the fireworks in the UK when they arrive here to give a clearer picture of all the effects.

We hope to see you all soon for whatever occasions may be cropping up. As always if you need any advice on our products or would just like to chat about pyro, please do contact us at any time and we will be happy to talk.

See you all soon!

How much is the rainbow cake going to be?

#7 Epic Fireworks

Epic Fireworks

Pyro Grand Master

• UKPS Advertisers
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 03:23 PM

How much is the rainbow cake going to be?

We looked at the Ultimate Rainbow several times when we were in China (January 2010) and although it was good, it was not up to the standard we are wanting, it just lacked the oomph that we (and all of you) are looking for. Having asked the technicians there to add some more oomph, we will test it again in April when we go back to China and hopefully it will be up to spec. If it is good enough you will be seeing it the store this year. If not, it may have to go back to the drawing board and be something to look forward to for next year. So fingers crossed for the Ultimate Rainbow. Of course if any of you have comments or suggestions for how it can be improved we would be happy to hear them.

Epic Fireworks
Wentworth Business Park
Maple Road
Tankersley
Sheffield
South Yorkshire
S75 3DL

Tel - 01226 749 587
Fax - 01226 361 858

#8 rick87

rick87

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 10:04 PM

i'll be going over to your sheff head office soon, do you give discount to ukps members?! :D

#9 Epic Fireworks

Epic Fireworks

Pyro Grand Master

• UKPS Advertisers
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 04:47 PM

i'll be going over to your sheff head office soon, do you give discount to ukps members?! :D

Come and see us, we'll make sure you leave happy Posted Image

Epic Fireworks
Wentworth Business Park
Maple Road
Tankersley
Sheffield
South Yorkshire
S75 3DL

Tel - 01226 749 587
Fax - 01226 361 858

#10 Candle

Candle

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 09:49 PM

Hi all,

See you all soon!

#11 Candle

Candle

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 10:00 PM

Paul

I have recently had a look at some of your material and it certainly has some appeal for me. I live in Essex and wondered my best option to access these goods; I often see mention of people 'visiting your office to do business' but is this the only option available to me. I suspect from recent posts that a personal visit as well as being the best way to see before we buy, may have some financial benefits also, or am I being presumptious? In these difficult times I would hate to miss out on a good deal on fireworks. In essence do you need to look me in the eye to make me happy? You know what I mean!

#12 frenchy2475

frenchy2475

• General Public Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 09:36 PM

Hi, I would just like to say that I went up to Epic/Jimmys fireworks today. I travelled up from Cheltenham and it took me just over 2 hours. Its dead easy to find and is literally 2mins from jct 36 off the M1.

I was greeted my Paul and Graeme who both made me feel very welcome. I got asked if i would like a cup of tea which was good as I was gasping:lol:

The first thing you notice is how professional this place is. The shop is huge with all the fireworks on show on the walls with tables and chairs where you can sit down and relax with the sales people and make your decision as to what fireworks to chose.

I told Graeme my budget and he selected some good cakes and rockets for me. I had a few which I knew I had to have after seeing them in action on the epic website, screaming spiders being one of them and a pack of Echo bomb rockets to echo off the hills around my house;)

Once Graeme had compiled the list he gave it to one of the pickers and off they went and came back with a flat bed pull truck full of fireworksB)

I left more than happy and got some big rockets thrown in for making the journey to them worth while:)

I can honestly say that anybody who has doubts about making the journey to Epic that you will be more than satisfied with the fireworks and service you will recieve. Hey I even got fed too, how many firework shops do you know that will make you some sandwiches^_^

Big thanks to Graeme and Paul and all the Epic fireworks staff for fulfilling my pyro needs!!:D

#13 chumpybro

chumpybro

Chumpy

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 06:46 PM

Come and see us, we'll make sure you leave happy Posted Image

This is the problem for me.

I look at your excellent compilation of stunning gear but in a busy rat race of a life finding time for a 300 mile trip to seek out my 2 or 3 firework party events a year is impossible.

You guys really do need to get split box deliveries organised.... Please!

Until then, me and many others will just carry on logging in, looking and dreaming of what could be.

Enjoy all and be safe.

#14 Mixologist

Mixologist

Pyro Forum Regular

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 07:32 PM

This is the problem for me.

I look at your excellent compilation of stunning gear but in a busy rat race of a life finding time for a 300 mile trip to seek out my 2 or 3 firework party events a year is impossible.

You guys really do need to get split box deliveries organised.... Please!

Until then, me and many others will just carry on logging in, looking and dreaming of what could be.

Enjoy all and be safe.

Get full cases and share out with your mates that want fireworks too??

#15 chumpybro

chumpybro

Chumpy

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 12:04 PM

Get full cases and share out with your mates that want fireworks too??

That's asking me to go to lots of trouble and possible get into big trouble for distributing fireworks without a license.

Seriously it is something Epic need to address. They have fantastic gear and IMO they must lose business as a result of this full case policy. I know for a fact it cause a lot of disappointment to others like myself across the country.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users