• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ianeagles

ianeagles

• General Public Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 07:26 PM

Hi all, just wondering if anyone is selling a new or second hand Digital firing system?

Kind regards

Ian

Edited by ianeagles, 19 June 2010 - 07:36 PM.

#2 Guest_PyroPDC_*

Guest_PyroPDC_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 June 2010 - 09:26 PM

Hi all, just wondering if anyone is selling a new or second hand Digital firing system?

Kind regards

Ian

how many cues was you looking for
do you want it computer controllable (pyro musicals ect)

#3 ianeagles

ianeagles

• General Public Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 09:33 AM

Any to be honest, if its computer operated aswell then thats a bonus. I have been looking at all differernt types of systems from 16 cue to 300 cue manual and digital, and all priced around £1000 to £9000 New. I am not really looking to spend that much just yet so if there are any units new or second hand that are reasonably priced, please let me know,

Thanx

Ian

#4 Guest_PyroPDC_*

Guest_PyroPDC_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 June 2010 - 07:37 PM

Any to be honest, if its computer operated aswell then thats a bonus. I have been looking at all differernt types of systems from 16 cue to 300 cue manual and digital, and all priced around £1000 to £9000 New. I am not really looking to spend that much just yet so if there are any units new or second hand that are reasonably priced, please let me know,

Thanx

Ian

i would personal have a look at firebywire, if you want something that will work as a simple digital system but can be upgraded to work as a full computer controlled system firebywire is the one. the smallest system is 64 cues and they will even supply the wiring diagrams so you can build your own slat boxes, cables ect to go with it (if you want) will cost around £750 but you can buy more cues later and add them to your existing system.

when i looked at the other firing systems like fireone ect i found them to be old, out-dated, and way more expensive, and firebywire is uk based.

have a look http://www.firebywire.co.uk/

Edited by PyroPDC, 20 June 2010 - 07:38 PM.

#5 ianeagles

ianeagles

• General Public Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 09:54 PM

i would personal have a look at firebywire, if you want something that will work as a simple digital system but can be upgraded to work as a full computer controlled system firebywire is the one. the smallest system is 64 cues and they will even supply the wiring diagrams so you can build your own slat boxes, cables ect to go with it (if you want) will cost around £750 but you can buy more cues later and add them to your existing system.

when i looked at the other firing systems like fireone ect i found them to be old, out-dated, and way more expensive, and firebywire is uk based.

have a look http://www.firebywire.co.uk/

Thanx allot for your help I have e-mailed MLE regarding this system. I agree all these other firing systems seem well overpriced!!

speak soon

Ian

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users