4 replies to this topic

#1 pjalchemist

pjalchemist

Pyro Forum Regular

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 12:36 PM

Edited by pjalchemist, 11 December 2011 - 11:00 AM.

#2 bloater

bloater

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 10:25 AM

2 good shows for me, both with demanding clients who wanted more than we had previously arranged with them, but I think we managed to accomadate them to there satisfaction, well theve both booked again for next year.
Rain on the Friday during set up but thanks to a luton van it wasnt too bad, on the Sat it was damp but not too bad.

#3 Atom Fireworks

Atom Fireworks

Pyro Forum Regular

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 10:54 AM

We did 4 shows, had a nightmare on the friday with terrential rain and mud, saturday was excellent and all 4 customers re-booked. Only one incident where a guy in the audience had what was reported to have been an epileptic fit due to noise? Any how we stopped the display while the Ambulance came and took him, one thing we were really appraised for was the lack of debris left on site due to using leaf rakes. I think that one reason alone has definantly been a major contribute to a re-book of one of the displays so its worth thinking about for the rest of the Display guys on here.

We havent got anything on for new years yet and its probably too late to persue.

Jay

#4 bloater

bloater

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 02:46 PM

Customers do appreciate companies that do a decent clean up job, its never the most loved job especially after a long wet day on site with a 4 hr drive but it still needs to be done.
When we did a pre show visit to a site it was littered with pyro debris from a previous companies show, but we didnt leave the site like it after our display and the customer was impressed with how clean we left it.

#5 pjalchemist

pjalchemist

Pyro Forum Regular

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 03:09 PM

Edited by pjalchemist, 11 December 2011 - 11:01 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users