18 replies to this topic

#1 spawned

spawned

Firework Maker

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 04 April 2004 - 06:05 AM

Do any of you play cs 1.6 ,if you have a clan maybe we could war some time.

Edited by spawned, 04 April 2004 - 06:06 AM.

HHHHEEEEEEEEERRRRRRREEEES JOHNNY!!

#2 Matt

Matt

Another Aussie Trying To take Over

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 05 April 2004 - 10:42 PM

Hahahahahahahaha thats the best joke ive seen in here for a while!! :lol:

couldnt resist...

-Matt
Try to run! try to hide! Break on through to the other side!! YYYEEEAAAAOOHHHHHHHHAAAAHHHHHHHH

#3 dfk

dfk

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 05 April 2004 - 11:22 PM

Whats counterstrike?
Marcus; 'In the practice of manipulating fire for 4 years'

#4 spawned

spawned

Firework Maker

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 06 April 2004 - 08:08 AM

Counterstrike is a game based on terrorists and counter-terrorists its played online and is about 5 years old.

It is also the worlds most favourite online game and has been so since '98, what did you find so funny matt?

'all your base are belong to us'

Edited by spawned, 06 April 2004 - 08:11 AM.

#5 Matt

Matt

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 06 April 2004 - 09:04 AM

Oh I just find it funny knowing the kind of people who play it. Last lan my brother and I went to we saw no cars and went "how strange" walked in and nothing but chillins. Practicaly everyone was under 14. CS was just about the only game they played with every 10 mins a new comment, some were as follows:

"OMFG (some actually said the abbreviation HAHAHA) did you see that LAG OMG LAAGGG"

"Oh man i swear they have some program that lags up the server"

"errrr you only got me cos i was stuck in some lag"

This all was hilarious, had a good ol laugh. So we just leeched till our hard drives were full and left.

ofcourse not knowing who you are i cant relate this to you, I just cant helpo but chuckle when i hear the words counter strike. Anyways Sven Co-op is much better :lol:

-Matt
Try to run! try to hide! Break on through to the other side!! YYYEEEAAAAOOHHHHHHHHAAAAHHHHHHHH

#6 spawned

spawned

Firework Maker

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 06 April 2004 - 09:49 AM

I see your point. There are better games like Call of Duty and BF:1942 but lets just say CS is a classic if you get a decent tactical game, takes me back to my army days.......:D where the plastic green men always won!

#7 Demented Ferret

Demented Ferret

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 06 April 2004 - 04:10 PM

I play on Enemy Territory quite a bit as of late (Yet I still suck)...Nothing else really...

#8 alany

alany

Pyro Forum Regular

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 08 April 2004 - 05:32 AM

They would't have all the lag problems if they stopped using their aiming bots...

Quake II deathmatch had the right mix of entertaining physics and game play, none of this truely accurate rail camper's friend crosshair crap of Quake III, and the rocket splash was just right, not like the piss-weak Quake III rocket. And bunny hopping actually worked! Although the jump pads are fun in Quake III and the graphics are better.

How could I forget! They emasculated the supershotty in Quake III too. I loved that weapon, You'd rail people from a distance to get their armor down, splash them around with rockets at intermediate distances, then finish them off with the shotty up close. If they tried to run for health just switch to the chain. Mahahaha!

Edited by alany, 08 April 2004 - 05:36 AM.

#9 PanMaster

PanMaster

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 08 April 2004 - 05:14 PM

Quake III is the best, my Sarge and his shotgun make a formidable pair, if only I still had the game.
Where are the matches?

#10 BurlHorse

BurlHorse

Burlhorse

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 09 April 2004 - 11:18 PM

I personally think Unreal Tournament 2004 blows all of the others away, better have a good computer, and an extra 6 GIG to do the full install!! Well worth it though......

Regards,

Stay Green,

Bear
There are old pyros, and there are bold pyros, but there are not very many old, bold pyros....

Check Out My E-Bay Auctions !!

#11 Matt

Matt

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 10 April 2004 - 12:25 AM

Whoa whoa whoa... theres 2004??? caw its been a while since I played UT, never liked 2003 but mate the original was awsome!!! Quake really isnt my thing..

#12 BurlHorse

BurlHorse

Burlhorse

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 10 April 2004 - 01:49 AM

Yep, UT 2004, right in front of me, it cost me 32.99 USD, it has 6 yep SIX install disks....WOW! There is also a collecters addition out that includes a DVD, I thinks it's called UT 2004 DVD Edition, the way to tell the difference, besides price.... :rolleyes: is that the Collecters/DVD edition is in a white box!....Happy Blasting My Friend,

Regards,

Stay Green,

Bear
There are old pyros, and there are bold pyros, but there are not very many old, bold pyros....

Check Out My E-Bay Auctions !!

#13 Phoenix

Phoenix

UKR Forum Ex Regular!

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 544 posts

Posted 10 April 2004 - 05:21 PM

Any Thief players here? Thief III, "Deadly Shadows" is due to come out on June the 25th, and www.thief3.com, which has been "Coming Soon" for so long is now up and running. The screenshots look awesome. Can't wait!

PS: Good to see you back, BurlHorse.

#14 zanes

zanes

The pimply youth of pyro!!

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 15 April 2004 - 11:22 AM

Conflict Desert Storm is great!

Really realistic, you can get totally immersed for hours!
:Message Delivered By Zanes:

All your base are belong to us

:/Message delivered by Zanes:

#15 miniskinny

miniskinny

Regular

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 07 July 2004 - 10:07 PM

Anybody play infantry, or anything on that funky sony server?
When one plays with fire, one is bound to get burndt.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users