21 replies to this topic

#1 NUKE

NUKE

PyroFan

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 07:55 PM

how many timeσ you were at party and when it was night you wanted just to fire some hand made fireworks from far away. I think that having many meters of wires is not as good as a remote contol system.
And now you would say that it is better to use a time delay circuit to fire these fireworks. But many times it is good to have control of these fireworks. For example you may want to fire them up exacktly the time that he who has organised the party blows the candles of the birthday cake. Or you may want your girlfriend to just press a button and then fireworks will explode in the air. I suppose that all these was enough to make you change your thoughts that i am a terrorist but even if i was, you believe that i am so stupid that i was asking for a remote control at a web site where you can create b**bs.

Hey guys. I am a member of Al Quida and i want to kill somebody. My boss doesn;t pay me good so i prefer to create my own remote contol system instead of buying a 25 euros new.Can anyone help me? If you realy believe that i am a terrorist ther you are realy stupid.

Finally someone said that he donts like my attitude but i couldnt find the reason that he told this. Could you please help me on that.

To Stuart: You said that:'Celebrate the independence of your country by blowing up a little piece of it'. I just wanted to give you an advice. Not only to you but also to all Americans and these who wanted to stop terrorism. American president has the authorities to command the press not to show what US army do in Iraq. They realy write history as Hitler did for killing innocent. So if you want my advice try to be up to date about this war from a Europian web site. (for example France or German).

I dont care about what you(plural) believe.Try to think what you said and please reply me if i am right or wrong.
I would like you tou say me if dont want me to take part in this forum. If you say that i testify under an oath that i would never post a thread in this forum.
To finish with i am Greek and i dont know well english.

P.S. That was a big post.

#2 NUKE

NUKE

PyroFan

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 08:17 PM

I also want to say that i just read a message that a member of this forum sent me (i dont know if he wants me to write his nickname here) and told me which is my job and that i said that i would like to detonate some fireworks.

I realy sorry that i said that the reason tha i wantd these schmetics was my job but i cannot understand where is the problem and everybody want to know this. At every forum that i have ask for these there all ask me why i want this instead of helping me.

Now for the word detonate i will say once more(i have said these at least three times) that my english arent good enough. i thought that detonate means light up,fire etc. Now i ask someone and told me that it means explode.

#3 Flashy

Flashy

Safety First!

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 08:34 PM

Please do not use the word bom* or bom*s anywhere on this site, As it highlights the forum on search engines. This type of forum should not be associated with that kind of activity.

EDIT:

Another thing, what would happen if we did give you the info, your setting up a nice big mortar, or a ground salute. Somebody turns on an electric hedge trimmer or any other piece of equipment with a motor that is not shielded. Your remote system picks up the interference and you've only got half a face left. Then it comes back to where you got the information from. In my honest opinion there is no need or this system. If you do not want to lay a lot of cables ahead of a celebration you could always use a 7 core trailer cable. This would mean you could set several banks of fireworks off at different moments.

Edited by Flashy, 21 June 2004 - 09:05 PM.

#4 Stuart

Stuart

BPS Member

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 664 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 08:55 PM

My sig says 'Celebrate the independence of your country by blowing up a little piece of it'. This is not a literal thing, its off the Simpson's. Come on, do your think I would still be here almost a year after registering if I had that policy. Oh, and by the way, I am British so I know what happens in the real world. Now, lets look at the facts

1.You used caps on your first post, not a good start, people will think your a dumb 13 year old kewl
2.You tell us to mind our own business, why? Any legitimate reason wouldn't matter, why didn't you just say so in the first place
3.You almost demanded the information
4.You use the word detonate. Ok, you may not be English, I can understand that but it doesn't give a good impression
5. You said you asked the same at every other English forum. Why did none of them give you the info? Maybe they thought the same thing.

So are we really that dumb for thinking your a terrorist? Why dont you just pay the ?25 and get the real deal

My impression was that either you are a terrorist of some kewl who although didn't know the first thing about explosives, was still making them.

If you are not a terrorist and want to put on a nice display, why not say so. You will get so much further. Think about what your going to put in your post an how to type it. With all the hype about terrorism now you have to expect people to be careful about giving info to people who tell them to mind their own business

Edited by Stuart, 21 June 2004 - 09:18 PM.

#5 bobconan

bobconan

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 10:24 PM

Well. Im pretty sure that this thread will get locked as well for the simple fact that its not a happy one. Sarcasim doesent work online especially when your dealing with stuff like this. We try to keep a cheerfull seriousness here.
Im not a "happy happy everyone should get along" type person but even I can recognize that your tone in the message isnt the right one. In thinking your a terrorist and such i can only say that yes we can and will assume that every person on this forum is a complete idiot until proven elsewise. You can never underestimate the stupidity of people online. In addition I dont know any terrorists and as such i wouldnt be able to discriminate on anything accept the most obvious.

You cursed yourself when you posted saying that what you want to do is none of our bussiness.

how many timeσ you were at party and when it was night you wanted just to fire some hand made fireworks from far away. I think that having many meters of wires is not as good as a remote contol system.
And now you would say that it is better to use a time delay circuit to fire these fireworks. But many times it is good to have control of these fireworks. For? example you may want to fire them up exacktly the time that he who has organised the party blows the candles of the birthday cake. Or you may want your girlfriend to just press a button and then fireworks will explode in the air.

If you said all of that in the first forum then maybe we would have been a little more generous. Other people had pointed out reasons why a wireless firing system would be bad. End of disscussion. We dont take risks. You can only take so many before you end up dead. Personaly I worry about other peoples safety more then my own.
Also the word detonate allmost exclusivly relates to explosives. Fireworks dont detonate(at least the ones we deal with here). They go off or are set off or are lit.
Moving on to polotics. Im an american. I dont take offence to anything you said. I love my country and would die to preserve what it stands for but I hate my government and Would be more the happy to see an unfortunate accident befall our leader and i assure you that at least HALF of the american people feel the same way. I pray to my god that bush doesent win this election but i have a bad feeling anyway. i suggest you do the same.
One last thing. Change your name. Your screenname alone is enough to give a bad impresison.
To the admins: Im sorry i know this doesent belong here but someone has to clear it up and ignoring him wont solve it.

Edited by bobconan, 21 June 2004 - 10:32 PM.

I like blue

#6 NUKE

NUKE

PyroFan

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 10:40 PM

Stuart sorry about the phrase:'Celebrate the independence of your country by blowing up a little piece of it'. you have absolutely right.

I also beleve that i owe you an apology for saying :'this is my job' You are right but believe me, in my country it hasnt the same mean as it has here.

When i said i asked the same at every other English forum i meant tha i asked at forums that i knew. I Only know a few of them in english.

Greek language is simpler when it is writen at Caps because you dont have to write stresses over almost everyl word. The only problem of writing with Caps is that it is more informal. So i cannot find the difference at an english forum..

Finally, my hobies are two: electronics and pyrotechnics. So believe me, i am trying to combinate them. I think that i am not a dumb person and also i am not 13.

Sorry if i made a mess with my topics.I would like this to stop here but if someone wants to tell something ok.

#7 bobconan

bobconan

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 10:50 PM

Much better. smileys in order :lol:
I like blue

#8 Richard H

Richard H

Pyro Forum Veteran

• Admin
  • 2,706 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 11:10 PM

I think we got off on a bad start Mr. NUKE. Maybe it would be best if you introduce yourself and what you've managed to do in terms of fireworks.

Maybe post something in the introductions thread (General discussion forum).

#9 Kembang Api

Kembang Api

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 22 June 2004 - 03:54 AM

Bad start but happy ending, that's what we are here for. Right mate.
Let's keep the forum clean.

#10 Stuart

Stuart

BPS Member

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 664 posts

Posted 22 June 2004 - 06:08 AM

NUKE, I don't really think that you are a terrorist of some kewl who although didn't know the first thing about explosives, was still making them. You have put too much effort into arguing to be any of these and also wants to solve the whole argument, most would have left by now ;)

#11 NUKE

NUKE

PyroFan

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 22 June 2004 - 09:33 AM

I realy dont know many things about explosives. I have just made blac*podwer(you may want me to say gu*podwer) without a ball mill (which i am trying now to construct), some nitrocellulose and some other things. I am realy amateur about explosives but i think that i am not making realy dangerous things as i am not using (per)chlorates, ammonium nitrate and other dangerous oxidizers. This is my second year of trying pyrotechnics.

Stuart you have said the word kewl but i dont uderstand exacktly what it means. Could you please tell me?

#12 Creepin_pyro

Creepin_pyro

Pyro Forum Top Trump

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,198 posts

Posted 22 June 2004 - 10:14 AM

For words like that, go to www.urbandictionary.com

Surprisingly, only one decent definition:

kewl

A term used to describe (usually teens) those who play with fire or explosives without having any idea what they're doing.

Example: Those damn kewls almost caught the woods on fire.

#13 bobconan

bobconan

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 22 June 2004 - 11:40 AM

Gun powder and black powder are acceptable words but usually refered to as BP
I like blue

#14 Demented Ferret

Demented Ferret

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 22 June 2004 - 06:45 PM

NUKEs just a special, sext, beautiful surprise, wrapped up in a wonderful prayer.

#15 italteen3

italteen3

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 22 June 2004 - 09:50 PM

Well welcome to the forums. We now know your English plays a part but giving no reason didnt help. I dont think bringing up politics either would be a good idea, especially when what you said about America is not the whole story....

The main reason for them not posting is your safety. Many low cost or homemade remote controllers easily pick up different signals or use a widely used frequency which is not good for your safety. You would probably be best with an after market remote controlled device as it has an odd or different frequency that is not used or possibly only for that remote, which means while you are singing happy birthday it doesnt go off when someone's cell phone goes off instead of when you desired.

Hope all goes well for you.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users