2 replies to this topic

#1 sasman

sasman

Sasman

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 04 February 2005 - 12:12 PM

Well i couldnt belive my luck :) ..yesterday i found Ammonium perchlorate for sale at 17.90 a kg :D .. Yes its in the UK.. i have never found this chemical anywhere in the UK at a reasonable price...

Ammonium perchlorate, >99% 1kg 17.90 7790-98-9

WOW!!..I was a very very happy chappy. emailed the company and got a reply this morning....Sorry we no longer stock this item and wil be updating our web page shortly.. AAARRGGGGHHH cough , cough aaaaaarrrrRRRggggGGHH!!!..

#2 BigG

BigG

Pyro Forum Top Trump

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,539 posts

Posted 04 February 2005 - 01:39 PM

Well i couldnt belive my luck  :) ..yesterday i found  Ammonium perchlorate for sale at 17.90 a kg  :D ..  Yes its in the UK.. i have never found this chemical anywhere in the UK at a reasonable price...

Ammonium perchlorate, >99% 1kg  17.90  7790-98-9

WOW!!..I was a very very happy chappy. emailed the company and got a reply this morning....Sorry we no longer stock this item and wil be updating our web page shortly.. AAARRGGGGHHH  cough , cough aaaaaarrrrRRRggggGGHH!!!..

View Post

If you tried to get it from where I think you tried to get it - you would have discovered that if they had it - they would have asked ALOT of questions. Ammonium Perchlorate main function is for solid fual motors and explosives - so nobody is too keen to supply to public.

#3 Guest_Daniel Scott_*

Guest_Daniel Scott_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 February 2005 - 03:10 AM

Well if anyone has this type of luck in Australia let us all know ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users