34 replies to this topic

#31 BigG

BigG

Pyro Forum Top Trump

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,539 posts

Posted 09 May 2005 - 07:25 AM

You mean UKRA actually has a planned launch date? To go official? What would this mean? Glad you all had a good time btw.

View Post

Pirtch - the UKRA in the united kingdom rocketry ass... They have couple of "launch" days where they fire rockets (not fireworks), but we (BPS) fire a fireworks display for them with the help of some professional companies.

P.S. Had really good time - glad that everybody showed up :) I'll set a new date for some other part of the country later on :)

Edited by BigG, 09 May 2005 - 07:26 AM.

#32 pritch

pritch

rocket man

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 09 May 2005 - 10:43 AM

Yes yes I see now :) I thought he meant that bps had some secret date planned where you where going to launch the association as an official society.

#33 BigG

BigG

Pyro Forum Top Trump

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,539 posts

Posted 09 May 2005 - 12:37 PM

Well, I can reassure all members they will know the moment we get everything registered. People who come to the meeting had the chance to ask the questions and understand the issues we are in facing getting registered and had a chance to also ask about what means are the society is going to provide once established. I strongly recommend anyone who can to join those meetings when they happen. I will post some new dates later on, but if there are any members who are interested in a meeting in their area - please post here or PM me and I'll arrange something in a popular area.

#34 PyroKid

PyroKid

PyroKid

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 12 May 2005 - 02:11 PM

Hi everyone!

Sorry i wasnt able to attend the meeting.
Im sure i missed out on a great opportunity to meeting some of the forum members face-to-face.

I will hopefully be attending the UKRA launch event next month to help out with the firework display, and look forward to meeting anyone else who may be attending this event.

All the best

Adam
AKA PyroKid
Who said there wasnt fireworks between us?

#35 BigG

BigG

Pyro Forum Top Trump

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,539 posts

Posted 06 July 2005 - 06:52 AM

Bit of a short notice - but anyone in the Brighton area? I'll be happy to meet members for a drink or coffee tommorow evening.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users