• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 smitthy

smitthy

• General Public Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 06:27 PM

hi all its becoming more come to find other collector of firework memorabilla, however e-bay have pushed prices through the roof however im for one who's intrested in a good old swap ive got quite a few odds and ends which might be of intrest please mail me if you have anything to swap and maybe we can sort something out

nick

#2 BlackSky

BlackSky

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 02:11 PM

Sorry, I Misunderstood you ... Nothing to say ....

Regards

Edited by BlackSky, 11 March 2006 - 06:59 PM.

#3 PYRODUDE!!!

PYRODUDE!!!

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 11 March 2006 - 03:10 PM

Got any of those old UFO's/helicopters?

Hmm, let's see. I've got some KO2O1 match crackers up for a trade. These are quite rare, and are banned in most countries. Including the USA. They are very, very loud indeed, especially the black ones! I have 2 brands, Weco, class B powder, these are yellow in colour. And another with Santa Clause and Titanic on the box, class A powder. These are black in colour. You have to strike them with the match paper on the side of the box, however, you can also light the coloured end. (Not the powder end :D ) Just make sure you throw them after ignition and stand back. Since they?ve got flash powder instead of BP, they blew my toy solider to smithereens! So is any one interested?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users