3 replies to this topic

#1 Steve

Steve

Pyro Forum Regular

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 394 posts

Posted 27 June 2003 - 02:40 PM

In a few weeks time (15 july) i'm getting a new house in guildford. We'll probably be having quite a few parties in the weeks after, so if anyone who lives locally is interested they can come along. We have 3 70cl bottles of absinth, s**t loads of beer and anyone can crash on the sofa if they want. Does anyone live local to guildford anyway? No one sticks their address on the members list.

Steve

#2 bernie

bernie

Pyro Forum Regular

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 457 posts

Posted 27 June 2003 - 09:34 PM

May I come?:rolleyes:

Congatulations on the new place.

#3 Rhodri

Rhodri

One of the gang!

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Posted 08 July 2003 - 09:05 AM

Hi Steve

New Forest to Guildford isn't too bad a trip - I shall check with 'her indoors'. It would be great to meet up with you and chat pyros.

Bernine, I'll put a beer in the fridge for you - we EXPECT to see you there!

:)

#4 bernie

bernie

Pyro Forum Regular

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 457 posts

Posted 08 July 2003 - 10:49 PM

It would be a real hoot I'm sure. Steve would probobly make us climb something.
In my place just put a picture of Barney somewhere and spill beer on me. This seems to be Robbies concept anyway.

(Rhodri, Come real close to the monitor. I need to whisper something so Steve can't hear. For goodness sake don't let Steve get all lushed up and climb stuff.)

And by the way Rhod....it's not pyros! It's just plain ole pyro. You sound weird. Just stop it. I'll put a second mortgage on the old farmsted, buy a ticket and come over there and bash your damned head in.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users