74 replies to this topic

#16 pudi.dk

pudi.dk

Pyro Forum Regular

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 03:36 PM

I am happy about my crossette tooling even though they are not perfectly made. The crossettes come out fine, I need to make a press though, since I can't give enough pressure with a hammer. The cavity former is shorter but wider than wolters tooling. Meaning it won't need so much force to break. Aaaahhh.. less jetting! :P
Videos visit: http://www.pudi.dk

#17 starseeker

starseeker

Pyro Forum Regular

• UKPS Members
  • 859 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 05:07 PM

I made a pretty large order from her, and most things went smoothly. The shipping prices kept drastically rising though, and I still was billed £25 by Fedex for duty and taxes. However, minus the mad postage costs I ended up paying, the products themselves seemed well packaged, in good condition and with nothing missing.

What chemicals were you buying? Hope there were no incompatibilities in that bag :o

Hi,
i have also just received my order from ting lou and i am quite happy,the star plate and pump were basic but should be more than up to the job and at $22 for a 14mm star plate i did not exspect any thing else.I also ordered 1kg of rice hulls which were loose in the box,but these were used to protect the hemis i ordered,with each hemi being packed with hulls and then stacked together within the hulls,saves on packeging and waste.The hemis were lovely a
nd the shipping only took four days from placing my order,faster than ordering from the uk! :rolleyes:
Regards,
Vince.

#18 Wyvern

Wyvern

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 05:21 PM

Yeah, got my shipment today too and had the hulls packed around the hemis which came unspoilt. also 2 star pumps and a 14mm x-ette pump.

1 Happy Pyro

Edited by Wyvern, 14 June 2007 - 05:21 PM.

#19 pyromaniac303

pyromaniac303

• UKPS Members
  • 632 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 05:59 PM

I did a split order with Dave (pymp on the forum) and have been happy with my tooling, I ordered:
6mm star pump
10mm star pump
15mm star pump
20mm star pump
25mm star pump
30mm star pump
19mm crossette pump
1/2" fountain tool
1/4" rocket tool
Forgotten how many hemis, but I have enough to last a few years! 1", 2", 3" and 5" ones.

The tools were all brass, and reasonable quality, although be warned that the 1/2" tools dont always fit 1/2" tubes, mine is exactly 13mm diameter, 0.3mm larger than my 1/2" tubes so now I roll the tubes around the rammer which came with the tool.

I've used all the smaller star pumps up to 15mm and hoping to get my crossette pump tried out in the next couple of weeks, if it ever stops raining enough to allow stars to dry...
You can never have a long enough fuse...

#20 pudi.dk

pudi.dk

Pyro Forum Regular

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 06:07 PM

:(
Why did it have to be me that recieved a bad order?
Most of the shells are usable, but they are bended, I was hoping for some nice fitting ones and all I got is crap. I don't think I can get money for bended hemis, but let's see...
Kinda mad that she let the postal service pack for her now...

#21 Andrew

Andrew

Rocket Scientist, no really, I am!

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 603 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 08:19 PM

My telephone number is +86-13549678116.

ha ha, nice! A published telephone number on the web, she'll be changing that soon!!!

#22 pudi.dk

pudi.dk

Pyro Forum Regular

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 08:34 PM

Why? Who's gonna make a hoax telephone call to China?
I wouldn't, the price is high!

#23 leosedf

leosedf

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 02:14 PM

I also got some stuff from her.
Got no problems at all. All my hemis were perfectly fine and the starplate i got was a simple but nice working tool (similar to skylighter plastic plates).
But they really need to work more on the shipping tho.

#24 pudi.dk

pudi.dk

Pyro Forum Regular

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 08:09 PM

Man everytime I think of this order I get sad.
She asked me to take a picture of damaged shell hemispheres, I accidentally threw the worst out, but this is how many damaged hemis I found:

Posted Image

I had a hard time finding out which one I should 'qualify' as damaged since almost all of 'em don't fit properly or are bend.
Now I'll hope she doesn't think I'm lying because it's hard to tell on the pictures wether the hemis are broken or not!

Posted Image

#25 mango

mango

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 21 June 2007 - 04:00 PM

I am the owner of supremepyro. I dont hope people just duge me from one package. I would like to help all pyro people.
Pudi.dk, I said i will send the money back to you if can not find the package,i did try my best to solve the problem,i really dont know what can i do more about it ?why you just tell all the people buy from me .I am very very ... ... sad!
Mango
www.freewebs.com/supremepyro

#26 leosedf

leosedf

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 21 June 2007 - 04:21 PM

You don't have to be. Things like that can happen from time to time. The good thing is the communication with the client and rest of the users (unlike some other immortal guys with a lot of accidents who try to avoid communication).

I also have ordered from supremepyro with the best impression. I am sure you will solve the problems.
The only problem i see is the expensive shipping. My order arrived with TNT. Don't you have something more simple or cheaper?

#27 xplosive

xplosive

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 June 2007 - 04:34 PM

hi

Im happy some people are happy for the orders from supremepyro , I am very happy too , the tools i cant really not see any problem with that we need drill a small hole and polish it and so that it will fit for our use , look at the price it is really reasonable , you really need communicate with supremepyro , if it is the shipping company broke it , what can she do then??????

#28 maxman

maxman

Pyro Forum Regular

• UKPS Members
  • 705 posts

Posted 21 June 2007 - 04:35 PM

Hey there's nothing wrong with being immortal in this game! :rolleyes:

Immoral on the other hand is not good :angry:

Sorry I just couldn't resist :P

#29 mango

mango

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 21 June 2007 - 04:51 PM

You don't have to be. Things like that can happen from time to time. The good thing is the communication with the client and rest of the users (unlike some other immortal guys with a lot of accidents who try to avoid communication).

I also have ordered from supremepyro with the best impression. I am sure you will solve the problems.
The only problem i see is the expensive shipping. My order arrived with TNT. Don't you have something more simple or cheaper?

thank you.TNT is much more expensive than the company i am using now.This shipping company promissed pay everything back if damaged or lost .So i think why not choose a cheaper way to ship.I did use this company more than 50 times.Never lost any package.But the pudi.dk just signed and accep oackage which lost something. Then i dont have any provements go to the shipping company ask for paying back. Ok, it is ok , i said i pay him back anyway.But he just dont give any chance and just judge me and tell all over the world dont buy from me. That's why i am so disoppointed and sad.
But the good thing is i can learn from this accident.
Mango
www.freewebs.com/supremepyro

#30 leosedf

leosedf

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 21 June 2007 - 04:55 PM

He said that you are forgiven and he has withdrawn his posts.
You may have to only replace or resend the damaged products that's all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users