Posted 31 October 2007 - 09:55 PM

Smoke fags.

#17 phildunford

phildunford

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,299 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 10:08 AM

I restore musical instruments, old telephones and exchanges and other weird stuff - look here:

My Website

if you are interested.

Used to do rock climbing and potholing, but too old and lazy for that now! Then there's the full time job that uses up so much precious time!
Teaching moft plainly, and withall moft exactly, the composing of all manner of fire-works for tryumph and recreation (John Bate 1635)
Posted Imagethegreenman

#18 Bonny

Bonny

Pyro Forum Regular

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 02:32 PM

I work full time, but also enjoy hunting,fishing,snowmobiling,and drinking beer. Camping is fun too, but that won't be until next year as (long,cold) winter is fast approaching.

#19 icarus

icarus

Pyro Forum Regular

• UKPS Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 03:05 PM

pyro is my dark nights winter hobby .according to weather sailing, canoeing .i work self employed from a well equipped workshop i run several small businesses building boat trailers, small steel work ,wrought iron etc .electronics repairing obselete machinery , prototype dev etc , amateur radio , and my main income from renovating/letting shops flats and a holiday cottage (discount available located norfolk on coast) have built electric vehicles land yacht etc just building power kite buggy . bought a helicopter tail rotor to make a marsh boat fan driven like on american everglades . lost a fight with a train carriage a couple of years ago so i have 2 metal feet my advice is dont ever let long work hours get in the way of enjoying your life get work out of the way in as short a time as possible you dont need lots of cash to have a great life so why waiste time trying to attain it - when you can pay the bills its time to stop work and start playing!!!!!
protodezine@gmail.com

#20 EnigmaticBiker

EnigmaticBiker

Pyro Forum Regular

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 07:34 PM

Renovating and running old motorcycles, beer, internet surfing, playing/repairing guitars, more beer, enjoying nature, photography.

Wasting my life playing games like DOOM3, FEAR, STALKER and reconfiguring old computers to play them.

Providing the medical profession, in particular my consultant surgeon, with intriguing problems. Shattered ankles, dodgy knee, back, see motorcycles above (young'uns take note, those injuries DO come back to haunt). Any more X-rays and I'll glow. :P

Reading books (mostly technical, bikes, psychotherapy, art) oh yes and answering questions.

(Portfire - I'm deeply jealous of you B.A.S.E. jumping)

#21 portfire

portfire

Pyro Forum Top Trump

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,231 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 08:14 PM

(Portfire - I'm deeply jealous of you B.A.S.E. jumping)

I wouldn't be,it was a joke,(kinda sounded funny in my head at the time :rolleyes: ) but would love to do it,although,i doubt i'm fit enough to do the running away after...Apart from pyro and drinking loads of beer (pyro then beer) i'm quite boring at the moment.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own" Adam Savage

#22 Gazza

Gazza

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 10:55 PM

My life is all about pyro; I have little time for anything else. I smoke BP joints, sprinkle saltpetre onto my morning fry-up....no, not quite! ;)
Well, when I am at home (mostly during weekends), apart from pyro, :D I enjoy sport shooting (I am a licenced firearms certificate holder ;) ), fishing, aviation/flying, swimming, keeping fit at the gym, country walks/hiking, cooking, my fender guitar and precious time with my girlfriend. :wub:

#23 EnigmaticBiker

EnigmaticBiker

Pyro Forum Regular

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 11:40 AM

I wouldn't be,it was a joke

Oh, pity, I had images of someone combining pyro and BASE jumping.
Rocket assisted BASE jumping sounded like the most dangerous sport I could think of.

(Cue an Australian somewhere saying "we do that all the time, mate") B)

#24 seymour

seymour

Pyro Forum Regular

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 10:37 PM

I smoke BP joints,

What a terrific waste of good Meal and good Cannabis!

I Read up on Middle Eastern Politics :unsure:
The monkey leaped off it's sunny perch and flew off into the night sky.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users