18 replies to this topic

#16 RegimentalPyro

RegimentalPyro

Pyro Forum Regular

• UKPS Members
  • 671 posts

Posted 30 August 2003 - 11:43 PM

Oh my Gaaaad!

This was an outstanding night - words cannot describe........

Onto the piccy....more later © JonandJaxopportunistPhotographers..... natch!

Posted Image

This was taken by some v.good friends of mine from behind the firing site on the canal towpath - they'll be paying next year - promise!

They are stunned - converts. In a world of pure experience they ranked this amongst their highest. During the last round [jubilee's] they thought the tree's were on fire.

Big thanks to Bert [Paul] who gave me 45mins of solid setup info and Danny who gave me a tour round the firing site. Dude's both of them and worthy of their British champion titles.......

#17 Richard H

Richard H

Pyro Forum Veteran

• Admin
  • 2,706 posts

Posted 30 August 2003 - 11:54 PM

It was a cracker wasn't it! Four fantastic displays with Jubilee undoubtedly being the best of the four.

The scissor lift waterfall and candles looked brilliant, and the finale was awesome. Those maroons really smacked me in the chest too :-)

I reckon Alan Hillary's display was worthy of second place, with Sandling being just as good. Vulcan's was enjoyable but not as good in my opinion.

I'll post some of my pictures tomorrow...

#18 blasterbert

blasterbert

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 31 August 2003 - 12:36 AM

hi all just got back from shug....bloody knackerd.
well what a night that lot was fantastic i enjoyed the day very much and i got to meet a lot of interesting people it was nice chatting to regimental pyro i hope my advise will help you.did not get to meet richard because i had problems with my camcorder so i staid at the front to watch the shows.the last hit of shells were
2 x 250mm splitting comets
1 x 300mm splitting comets
2 x 100mm spanish kamuro
and then......
4 x 100mm report mines
and then....
3 x 1kilo ground maroons.....yummy :D
hope you all enjoyed it

#19 blasterbert

blasterbert

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 31 August 2003 - 12:40 AM

oh no you can tell im knackerd they were not splitting comets they were crackle crossetts :wacko:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users