1 reply to this topic

#1 David

David

Moonlight Shadow

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,404 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 11:02 AM

Businesses come and go. Markets change. So yeah- a thread about firework sellers that have gone the way of the dodo.

I remember a shop in Lancaster called Lawsons- "The Rocking Horse Shop." Most notable was its old fashioned sign outside- a rocking horse. In the 80s they used to sell British Standard rockets, price codes by letters and numbers. Like an " A or a 1 " firework would be 30p, a " B or a 2 " firework would be 40p etc.

A good, old fashioned system- the value of each was clear.

You actually bought the rocket head, and they gave you a seperate stick that you fitted yourself!

The business closed down a few years ago. It was actually a toy shop, which did seasonal fireworks.
OK, interest in fireworks to be resumed in the spring. It usually is. ;)

#2 michaelli66

michaelli66

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 03:32 AM

Businesses come and go. Markets change. So yeah- a thread about firework sellers that have gone the way of the dodo.

I remember a shop in Lancaster called Lawsons- "The Rocking Horse Shop." Most notable was its old fashioned sign outside- a rocking horse. In the 80s they used to sell British Standard rockets, price codes by letters and numbers. Like an " A or a 1 " firework would be 30p, a " B or a 2 " firework would be 40p etc.

A good, old fashioned system- the value of each was clear.

You actually bought the rocket head, and they gave you a seperate stick that you fitted yourself!

The business closed down a few years ago. It was actually a toy shop, which did seasonal fireworks.

yes, that is real, Businesses come and go. Markets change.
I think we should make new of our product time to time(Example:different effects,shape....etc) ,and the most import step is quality. it is said that quality is life of enterprise.
so no matter what we are big or small enterprise,we must keep the quality
FIREWORKS SUPPLIER
FIREWORKS NEWS,PICTURE,VIDEO
YOUTUBE VIDEO
www.facebook.com/fireworks.supplier

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users