31 replies to this topic

#16 Stuart

Stuart

BPS Member

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 664 posts

Posted 21 November 2003 - 05:37 PM

True but I have yet to use the PV=nTr formula. I think we are about to do it in school so I will then be able to change it.

Stuart

#17 pyrotechnist

pyrotechnist

firework making is my aim, setting off is my game

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,126 posts

Posted 27 November 2003 - 09:04 PM

mat your videos do not work any more have you took them off or there is an error.
fireworks is my aim setting of is the game

#18 Matt

Matt

Another Aussie Trying To take Over

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 27 November 2003 - 10:36 PM

Probably hit my bandwidth limmit, Give it a few hours.

-Matt
Try to run! try to hide! Break on through to the other side!! YYYEEEAAAAOOHHHHHHHHAAAAHHHHHHHH

#19 pyrotechnist

pyrotechnist

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,126 posts

Posted 28 November 2003 - 09:09 AM

still coming up matt has a yahoo geocities blank page.

#20 Matt

Matt

Another Aussie Trying To take Over

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 28 November 2003 - 11:09 AM

Uh huh.... So your getting an error page or just a blank page? I just clicked on it and it opens a blank window then a download starts. All seems to be working.

-Matt
Try to run! try to hide! Break on through to the other side!! YYYEEEAAAAOOHHHHHHHHAAAAHHHHHHHH

#21 pyrotechnist

pyrotechnist

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,126 posts

Posted 28 November 2003 - 07:20 PM

Yahoo error page when i click on the link here it says yahoo geocities.

#22 Stuart

Stuart

BPS Member

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 664 posts

Posted 28 November 2003 - 10:31 PM

I had this problem. To solve, click the link. In the address bar, it should say "http://us.share.geoc...pyrowkend.zip". Replace the "us.share" bit with "www" so that it says "http://www.geocities...pyrowkend.zip". It should then work

Stuart

#23 pyrotechnist

pyrotechnist

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,126 posts

Posted 29 November 2003 - 04:02 PM

Thanks I am just building my firework web site I have done about 5 pages and doing lots more. I have done the spherical shells and cylindrical shells page and fountains, Roman candles, Firecrackers, Rockets, and many more to to put on haw is your web site going Stuart. And I really like your web site Matt to I am going to have at least 7 or 10 pages about fireworks on my web site just got to make the dam fireworks I haven?t took know videos and have got to make these fireworks and take pictures and videos. :rolleyes:

#24 Stuart

Stuart

BPS Member

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 664 posts

Posted 29 November 2003 - 05:57 PM

My site is fine thanks. I am curently doing a tutorial on spherical shells too. With any luck, I can get hold of the camara more oftern and then I will be able to take more pictures for tutorials. Who is your web space provider going to be?

Stuart

Edited by Stuart, 29 November 2003 - 06:00 PM.

#25 pyrotechnist

pyrotechnist

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,126 posts

Posted 30 November 2003 - 10:06 PM

I think I will by my web address a .co.uk domain name for my site it costs ?10 for a full year from http://www.pickaweb.co.uk/ 100 MB Plan ?10.00/Monthly ?0.00/One-Time. Seems a Goode deal and they do 50MB and 200MB for ?16 I might go with them. I were going to go with another web hosting company for free but now they have changed and you have to pay.

#26 Chris

Chris

The new guy

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 05 December 2003 - 10:30 AM

Just a word of advice, you get what you pay for in the world of web hosting, cheap hosting will most likely be filled with downtime and other problems. You pay like ?100 a year and you get a lot better reliability, automatic backups incase something should go wrong, and fast support. I signed up with a cheap hosting company in addition to my other 3 expensive ones as a test, and have found them to be very good so far. You get a comprehensive control panel with which you can control almost everything about your site. See http://creativesell.net, my site lcdgallery.net is currently hosted there.

#27 Stuart

Stuart

BPS Member

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 664 posts

Posted 08 December 2003 - 04:37 PM

Well, have just done a major update of my site. New fireballs tutorial, spelling and grammar corrections and some fireball videos.

Stuart

Edited by Stuart, 08 December 2003 - 04:38 PM.

#28 phildunford

phildunford

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,299 posts

Posted 08 December 2003 - 05:35 PM

No axe to grind, but I have found me2uweb very good and reasonable, no down time in the last 8 months that I am aware of. They have several different plans, according to your requirements.

me2uweb

The main reason you have to start paying lots of money is if your bandwidth useage goes up. The thing that really does that is video & audio download which is why I've made a concious decision not to put videos on my site...
Teaching moft plainly, and withall moft exactly, the composing of all manner of fire-works for tryumph and recreation (John Bate 1635)
Posted Imagethegreenman

#29 Rhodri

Rhodri

One of the gang!

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Posted 08 December 2003 - 08:28 PM

Phildundford, I've gained a lot of useful information from your site.

Kepp doing what you're doing.

Respect.

Edited by Rhodri, 08 December 2003 - 08:28 PM.

Making light, sound and good conversation.

#30 pyrotechnist

pyrotechnist

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,126 posts

Posted 10 December 2003 - 08:11 PM

I am still typing my site out at the moment and got to make the fireworks to get the pictures and videos for the web site I cant make my mined of what company to use.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users