• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#46 Richard H

Richard H

Pyro Forum Veteran

• Admin
  • 2,706 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 12:58 PM

I will be confirming places with each of you hopefully by the end of this week. We estimate there will be 25-30 places available that we can fill. UKPS members will take priority.

Cheers all,

#47 FIZCRACLE

FIZCRACLE

FIZCRACLE

• UKPS Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 12:35 PM

I will be confirming places with each of you hopefully by the end of this week. We estimate there will be 25-30 places available that we can fill. UKPS members will take priority.

Hi Richard please can you put me down for 2 places please , best regards Fizcracle ( Tim )

#48 portfire

portfire

Pyro Forum Top Trump

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,231 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 03:52 PM

Just to confirm (i did earlier :P ) me aswel please
"I reject your reality and substitute my own" Adam Savage

#49 maxman

maxman

Pyro Forum Regular

• UKPS Members
  • 705 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 04:21 PM

Two definite for me please Richard. :rolleyes:

#50 Richard H

Richard H

Pyro Forum Veteran

• Admin
  • 2,706 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 03:49 PM

Hello everyone,

For comfort and safety, there will be a limit of 30 places for the visit. The following people have registered their interest in attending. We are almost at 100% capacity, and so I would ask each of you to please visit the contact us form on the website and confirm: Your full name, your email address, and UKPS membership number (if applicable). This will confirm your place on the visit.

digger
crystal palace fireworks
phildunford
maxman
cooperman435
portfire
pyromaniac303
Icarus
pyrotechnist
concept
rr22
bwdoz
chris m
Arthur Brown
fruitfulsteve
Creepin_pyro
johndee
FIZCRACLE
TCblastmaster
PyroPDC
BrightStar
patrickescotland
starseeker
SamCT
BigBang
shell shooter man
Bob Twells
gtownsley

There may be one or two places for guests, but unfortunately due to the level of interest, there would be upwards of 40-50 people if everyone brought others along. We're sorry, but space is limited.

The event is free to attend and has been organised by the UKPS. If you see fit, all we ask is that you consider leaving a donation to help us organise and plan events for your enjoyment in the future.

Click here if you would like to make a donation

#51 concept

concept

Complies with BS7114: Part 2 1988...Not

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 04:45 PM

Is there a minimum age for the visit? I’m 16 and would love to go; the only factory I’ve seen is well’s which is in a pretty sorry state.

Hi Richard I'd like to come as well, I posted on Mar 11 2009, 09:25 PM, but you've forgotten me from the list of people attending :( .

#52 Richard H

Richard H

Pyro Forum Veteran

• Admin
  • 2,706 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 04:49 PM

No problem, please follow the instructions above to confirm your place.

Cheers,

#53 Night Owl

Night Owl

Shell

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 218 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 04:57 PM

Ok Richard Iv'e donated as email "glockman@tiscali.co.uk" and will donate more asap, I'm coming from St Helens, (northwest) its about 180 miles for me so if poss could you allow me a guest to share fuel cost? the guy I will bring is an electronics buff, great with firing boards, PAs, Lights, Radios, and is also a fellow pyro:)

#54 Richard H

Richard H

Pyro Forum Veteran

• Admin
  • 2,706 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 05:04 PM

No problem Steve, look forward to meeting you.

I would expect one or two cancellations between now and the visit, so if anyone else is looking to bring others along, we'll do our best, but we really can't promise anything. The factory is small and space is limited. These events always prove to be highly popular. We encourage you all to follow Steve's shining example and support the society with a few of your hard earned beer tokens. ;)

#55 Richard H

Richard H

Pyro Forum Veteran

• Admin
  • 2,706 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 09:16 PM

If you have not yet done so, please confirm your place by following the instructions above.

Thanks,

#56 pyrotechnist

pyrotechnist

firework making is my aim, setting off is my game

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,126 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 09:40 AM

Is there anyone else taking the train to kimbolton? if not how the heck do I go from the train station to the factory lol? I ain't sure how much a taxi would cost from Oldham, Manchester to the factory premises and back so that would be out of the picture for me.
fireworks is my aim setting of is the game

#57 Arthur Brown

Arthur Brown

General member

• UKPS Members
  • 2,923 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 09:21 PM

Pyrotectionist, I can see three people on the list who's posts betray that they live near you or past you on the journey to Kimbolton. There are also numerous people who would likely pick you up at a town with a coach or rail station.

Book in advance and a coach ticket, or a rail ticket should be affordable.

Train to Huntingdon and a cab, or coach to Northampton and a bus through Wellingborough to Kimbolton.

Read people's posts see where they come from and start looking for a lift. Get to a nearby town and someone may well pick you up at a station or landmark, IF you ask in advance.
http://www.movember.com/uk/home/

Keep mannequins and watermelons away from fireworks..they always get hurt..

#58 helix

helix

• UKPS Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 09:36 PM

If there's any space left, I would like to come along.

regards

James

#59 pyrotechnist

pyrotechnist

firework making is my aim, setting off is my game

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,126 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 07:51 AM

Is there anyone passing through Manchester who may be willing to pick me and my GF up I will pay part to the petrol etc?
fireworks is my aim setting of is the game

#60 cooperman435

cooperman435

UKPS Caretaker & Bottlewasher

• Admin
  • 1,911 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 08:46 AM

Ill be coming from Keighley probably via Richards H 's house (look on the map of members) then along the M62 then down the M1 so if you can get yourself somewhere near I can give you a lift.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users