3 replies to this topic

#1 knackers

knackers

Pyro Forum Regular

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 04:31 AM

All of a sudden, "today" whenever i click on a forum i don't get the whole page up, only the initial post then all the repliers names underneath , so therefore having to click on each name individualy to read a single post at a time instead of scrolling down and reading them all together

has the UK pyro society reformated the threads ? or has my computer changed all by its self ??

Edited by phill 63, 14 March 2009 - 06:57 AM.

#2 Arthur Brown

Arthur Brown

General member

• UKPS Members
  • 2,923 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 08:08 AM

That is one of the " Options" available at the head of the first post in a thread on the right of the screen.

To return to the format you like, simply click on "Options" and chose one from the list.

Edited by Arthur Brown, 14 March 2009 - 08:09 AM.

http://www.movember.com/uk/home/

Keep mannequins and watermelons away from fireworks..they always get hurt..

#3 cooperman435

cooperman435

UKPS Caretaker & Bottlewasher

• Admin
  • 1,911 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 08:59 AM

its an annoying byproduct of searching for things through google etc and clicking on links that are forum posts. If any one of them are the same IP.Board program we use its automatically set to that display and then follows through to this one when you return

#4 knackers

knackers

Pyro Forum Regular

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 09:35 AM

That is one of the " Options" available at the head of the first post in a thread on the right of the screen.

To return to the format you like, simply click on "Options" and chose one from the list.

thanks for that technical tip Aurthur.... i thought i was doomed forever to be constantly clicking between posts,

not so annoying now phill, but i must say i was almost ready to go and get the axe :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users