• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 grvtyg

grvtyg

• General Public Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 March 2003 - 09:41 PM

Hello everyone. I was wondering if anyone could help me out. I am a technical theatre arts student working on an undergradute research project on proximate pyrotechnics. I am researching the safety guildlines and restrictions here in the United States and will be apprenticing under a certified and licensed operator. Hopefully be the end of my research and training I will become a certified and licensed operator in proximate pyro and a member of the PGI. Also part of my project is writing a propsal to go to London and learn the safety guidlines there and possibly go through training. If my propsal goes trhough I will be traveling with one of my professors and a group of theatre students to London next year in March. Can anyone tell me who I would need to contact about my project or give me any advice about it. Thanks everyone.

#2 adamw

adamw

An old Leodensian

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,297 posts

Posted 18 March 2003 - 11:12 PM

Hello

You could try contacting the EIG (Explosives Industry Group) or HSE (Health and Safety Executive) regarding standards, safety and licensing. The EIG may be able to help you make contact with a company in London.

Adam

#3 Rhodri

Rhodri

One of the gang!

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Posted 19 March 2003 - 08:48 AM

Hi

You could also try this link - these people are experts and may be able to help.

Click here.....http://www.lemaitreltd.com/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users