question about pyroplastics.com

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_PyroPDC_*

Guest_PyroPDC_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 May 2009 - 05:44 PM

could anyone tell me if pyroplastics.com are still in bushiness as i was reading a post in this forum saying the company had closed down, yet the website is still up could anyone confirm if they are still in bussiness and has anyone ordered off them before.

do they ship to the uk ??

#2 Richard H

Richard H

Pyro Forum Veteran

• Admin
  • 2,706 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 06:25 PM

The company has not been trading for a number of years now as far as I am aware.

#3 phildunford

phildunford

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,299 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 07:22 PM

I bought several sets of shell parts a few years ago and they did ship to UK - Not bad price, considering the amount some USA companies charge for shipping and very good service.

However, I was firmly of the opinion that they had ceased trading, although in this case, odd that they should keep up the web hosting...
Teaching moft plainly, and withall moft exactly, the composing of all manner of fire-works for tryumph and recreation (John Bate 1635)
Posted Imagethegreenman

#4 Guest_PyroPDC_*

Guest_PyroPDC_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 May 2009 - 07:48 PM

However, I was firmly of the opinion that they had ceased trading, although in this case, odd that they should keep up the web hosting...

thats what i thought was strange that the web site still shows as trading even afer all this time ??

iv sent a email so will wait and see if i get any response.

Edited by PyroPDC, 07 May 2009 - 07:48 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users