• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 tomas1

tomas1

• General Public Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 01:39 AM

I have worked for 16 years in Spain as chemistry manager departament in PIROTECNIA JORDA, if you have any question about chemistry, pyrodigital design, F/X, design, international projecction..., you can ask me, it will be a pleasure... Sorry for my English Language...

#2 digger

digger

Pyro Forum Top Trump!

• UKPS Members
  • 1,961 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 09:06 AM

I have worked for 16 years in Spain as chemistry manager departament in PIROTECNIA JORDA, if you have any question about chemistry, pyrodigital design, F/X, design, international projecction..., you can ask me, it will be a pleasure... Sorry for my English Language...

Welcome to the forums.

It sounds like you have a great deal of knowledge to offer, I for one will have a great many questions to ask you on certain formula.

Hey your English is far better than my Spanish (and my English on occasion)
Phew that was close.

#3 Guest_PyroPDC_*

Guest_PyroPDC_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 August 2009 - 12:10 PM

welcome to the forum m8,

I'm sure your knowledge will be very useful here.

#4 pyrotrev

pyrotrev

Pyro Forum Top Trump

• UKPS Members
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 12:42 PM

Hi Tomas - welcome to the forum, don't worry about your English!. There's an effect I saw some years ago that I believe was a Spanish Roman candle which I'd love to recreate, maybe you know it. It was a fairly ordinary gold star with a faint charcoal tail, then about 20...30m behind the star a silver "rain" appeared out of where the star had passed. I guess it's a "transformation" effect like the popular firefly effect, but this was a a slow falling rain not just little flashes.
Trying to do something very beautiful but very dangerous very safely....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users