• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16 PyroSkitz

PyroSkitz

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 06:27 AM

haha sadly I'm only 16 and dont really have $19000 dollars laying around :), basically as i was saying about the importer/exporter license my uncle works for dunelm and ships all the items from china, japan, all far east countries, so im sure i can ask a few favors from him to help get us a container, to be honest we are actually looking at getting a container if we move to ship our stuff the the Philippines, so i can get the price for that and work on a rough estimate. I didn't say it would be an easy feat by any means necessary, but the more guys we get just ordering a case of shells the easier it would be and become more feasible.

oh and also i like pauls idea, of possibly asking a regular company to add a few bits and bobs to their order for us, that could also be an option

thanks
George

Edited by PyroSkitz, 16 June 2010 - 06:28 AM.

#17 digger

digger

Pyro Forum Top Trump!

• UKPS Members
  • 1,960 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 10:53 PM

oh and also i like pauls idea, of possibly asking a regular company to add a few bits and bobs to their order for us, that could also be an option

thanks
George

Thats the way I do it!

But I may be bringing in a fe few full containers on my own in the not too distant future
Phew that was close.

#18 PyroSkitz

PyroSkitz

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 11:42 AM

ah, so is there a possibility of joining up somehow if i get some guys together ?, i know you want to sell them, but at those trade prices it would be quite handy, i doubt anyone will ever make 600 3" shells or 300 4" shells for that matter, but its still handy having them lol :)

talk soon
George

#19 digger

digger

Pyro Forum Top Trump!

• UKPS Members
  • 1,960 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 01:28 PM

The cost is far higher than the factory gate prices. You end up paying the lost opportunity costs when getting them in someone else's container as they could have had a profit making item in its place so you end up paying that profit margin. It is only fair really as they are a business after all.
Phew that was close.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users