• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 pyrogeoff

pyrogeoff

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 04:30 PM

I am really looking forward to saturday,for this event,which always has excellent displays,and the teams this year i am sure will be excellent. I hope the currrent good weather holds till saturday. I would guess there will be quite a few members in attendence. I would reccomend this to any firework enthusiast,as i have attended since it started,and the displays have always been to very high standards.:rolleyes:

#2 Atom Fireworks

Atom Fireworks

Pyro Forum Regular

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 07:14 AM

I am really looking forward to saturday,for this event,which always has excellent displays,and the teams this year i am sure will be excellent. I hope the currrent good weather holds till saturday. I would guess there will be quite a few members in attendence. I would reccomend this to any firework enthusiast,as i have attended since it started,and the displays have always been to very high standards.:rolleyes:

Is this the catton hall in derbyshire? What is going on their is it a competition or just a firework display for an event? Cat 3 or 4? and lastly what time does it start and any entry fees?

Jay

#3 Creepin_pyro

Creepin_pyro

Pyro Forum Top Trump

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,198 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 10:07 AM

All the details are here:

http://www.festivaloffireworks.co.uk/

I've been a few times and it has always been most excellent.

#4 pyrogeoff

pyrogeoff

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 11:21 AM

Wow what fantastic displays from Wilf Scott and Jubilee Fireworks. This was a fantastic night,the weather held,and the organisation,with car parking stewading etc was excellent. If you could only attend one event a year,than this is the one to go to. The display companies always sem to go the extra mile,and put on great displays.:D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users