• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 c.brad

c.brad

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 08:11 PM

hi i am just getting into putting displays togetther and i am wondering were to get different fuses and stuff from because i know someone who can get themm illegally but if there is a better way i will go with that idea. also can someone tell me were to get mortar tubes from.

can you buy pro shells with a licence because i would like to add them for a finale or something cheers

can someone recomend a fireing system for a begginer and dont say the bright spark one plz unless its good

thanks

#2 rick87

rick87

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 08:29 PM

i don't really know what your asking? why do you need different types of fuses for putting on displays? and you have an answer to where to get mortar tubes from in your last topic?
can you buy pro shells with a license? yes. but i get a strong feeling you don't have that license so in your case no. It seems you already have your source of cat 4 fireworks though through your illegal friend.
My advise would be to calm down with the posting of new topics and keep hush about sourcing things illegally.
the Search function is your best friend

#3 c.brad

c.brad

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 09:01 PM

the reson i want different fuses is so i can slow and speed stuff up with different fuses

#4 Arthur Brown

Arthur Brown

General member

• UKPS Members
  • 2,923 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 09:19 PM

With the fabulous effects available from retail consumer fireworks right up to 61 shot shell cakes, all of which can be bought lawfully by a (rich enough!) consumer, don't go fishing into the expensive requirements of cat 4 supplies, firing systems and fusing systems.

http://www.fireworks...hopexd.asp?id=3 Is an example of really nice big stuff retail and deliverable by one of the forum's advertisers. There are other fireworks and other suppliers!
http://www.movember.com/uk/home/

Keep mannequins and watermelons away from fireworks..they always get hurt..

#5 Night Owl

Night Owl

Shell

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 218 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 04:43 AM

Oh dear!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users