8 replies to this topic

#1 Blaze Fireworks Ltd

Blaze Fireworks Ltd

• General Public Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 06:58 PM

Just wanted to say a big thankyou to Paul and the team at PDC Pyrotechnics

spent an eye opening day with the team at RAF Waterbeach on thursday and throughly enjoyed it...........was hard work and very tiring but a great first step for me entering the pro-pyro scene.

really hope your other shows went well over the weekend, i bet you beyond shattered.

many thanks

Andy
www.blazefireworks.co.uk
www.fireworksforyourwedding.co.uk

#2 Guest_PyroPDC_*

Guest_PyroPDC_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 November 2010 - 11:57 PM

Just wanted to say a big thankyou to Paul and the team at PDC Pyrotechnics

spent an eye opening day with the team at RAF Waterbeach on thursday and throughly enjoyed it...........was hard work and very tiring but a great first step for me entering the pro-pyro scene.

really hope your other shows went well over the weekend, i bet you beyond shattered.

many thanks

Andy

glad you enjoyed your self, for a 1st timer on cat 4 you really took it on quick, and a very hard worker. would recommend you to anyone.

i also would like to thank my team in working hard to putting the show together, Arthur, andy, george, katie, hayley, and jamie. as we have already been booked for next year.:D

#3 Guest_PyroPDC_*

Guest_PyroPDC_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2010 - 12:06 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCUouijJTRw

a video of the last song (couple of fireworks didn't go off but overall i was pleased.

video from george w.(PyroSkitz)

Edited by PyroPDC, 09 November 2010 - 12:18 PM.

#4 Mixologist

Mixologist

Pyro Forum Regular

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 02:33 PM

Heheh did you run out of mortars?

#5 Guest_PyroPDC_*

Guest_PyroPDC_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2010 - 04:57 PM

Heheh did you run out of mortars?

:lol: not far off i used 300 x 3", 350x 2" 150x 4", 24x5", 24x 6" and 7x 7" and 1x16"

though after getting bored of using mortars i used ground shells instead lol which was a really nice effect ^_^

#6 Mixologist

Mixologist

Pyro Forum Regular

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 05:01 PM

:lol: not far off i used 300 x 3", 350x 2" 150x 4", 24x5", 24x 6" and 7x 7" and 1x16"

though after getting bored of using mortars i used ground shells instead lol which was a really nice effect ^_^

Vid of 16" required.

#7 Guest_PyroPDC_*

Guest_PyroPDC_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2010 - 05:51 PM

Vid of 16" required.

just looking on the hd footage as i think it blew blind, all i know is it defiantly went up and didn't come back down lol (i was more looking at the ground hoping it didn't fail and blow on the ground) at that time i was just cr*ping my self :lol:)

#8 Mixologist

Mixologist

Pyro Forum Regular

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 08:34 PM

just looking on the hd footage as i think it blew blind, all i know is it defiantly went up and didn't come back down lol (i was more looking at the ground hoping it didn't fail and blow on the ground) at that time i was just cr*ping my self :lol:)

Probs popped through the clouds? Should have saved it for a summer show!

#9 dusk til dawn

dusk til dawn

• General Public Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 09:48 PM

Nice display congrats on making somebody's night fun and safe all round.Nice line up of material used aswell enjoyed the video.

Can't find the Emoticons for big thumbs up......but BIG THUMBS UP

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users