• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 phildunford

phildunford

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,299 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 01:35 PM

Many thanks to Pyro.1 (Paul) who has just donated the following interesting items from the 70s & 80s to the society.

Our display boards attract a huge amount of attention at public events, but our second one has looked a little thin for a while. I will now remake it with these new items. As this will take me a few weeks, here is a preview. I've also attached pictures of a tiny rocket from the same sort of period that I have just unearthed.

321.jpg
Brocks 321 Zero
crack.jpg
Crackers
others.jpg
Wheel & Air Bombs
small rock.jpg
Bottle Rockets

pr1.jpg
pr2.jpg
My tiny rocket - Horse Brand

Edited by phildunford, 22 November 2010 - 01:39 PM.

Teaching moft plainly, and withall moft exactly, the composing of all manner of fire-works for tryumph and recreation (John Bate 1635)
Posted Imagethegreenman

#2 cooperman435

cooperman435

UKPS Caretaker & Bottlewasher

• Admin
  • 1,911 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 09:26 PM

Which reminds me Phil I have come into a few origional "Devil Amongst The Tailors" from Standard, still baggied up and beautiful.

One has the society name on it next time we get to meet up if its wanted?

Posted Image

Edited by cooperman435, 22 November 2010 - 09:37 PM.

#3 Pyro.1

Pyro.1

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 09:28 PM

Many thanks to Pyro.1 (Paul) who has just donated the following interesting items from the 70s & 80s to the society.

Our display boards attract a huge amount of attention at public events, but our second one has looked a little thin for a while. I will now remake it with these new items. As this will take me a few weeks, here is a preview. I've also attached pictures of a tiny rocket from the same sort of period that I have just unearthed.

321.jpg
Brocks 321 Zero
crack.jpg
Crackers
others.jpg
Wheel & Air Bombs
small rock.jpg
Bottle Rockets

pr1.jpg
pr2.jpg

Thanks Phil
im glad to of helped.

Cheers
Paul.

2KNO3(s) + 3C(s) + S(s) -----> N2(g) + 3CO2(g) + K2S(s)

#4 phildunford

phildunford

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,299 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 09:32 PM

Which reminds me Phil I have come into a few origional "Devil Amongst The Tailors" from Standard, still baggied up and beautiful.

One has the society name on it next time we get to meet up if its wanted?

Resist the temptation to let it off! (if you can) I'm sure it would look ace in our little display...
Teaching moft plainly, and withall moft exactly, the composing of all manner of fire-works for tryumph and recreation (John Bate 1635)
Posted Imagethegreenman

#5 cooperman435

cooperman435

UKPS Caretaker & Bottlewasher

• Admin
  • 1,911 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 09:37 PM

I wouldnt dare! lol

I do have 5 though ;-)

#6 crystal palace fireworks

crystal palace fireworks

Keith

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 950 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 09:31 AM

321.jpg
Brocks 321 Zero
crack.jpg
Crackers
others.jpg
Wheel & Air Bombs
small rock.jpg
Bottle Rockets

pr1.jpg
pr2.jpg

A very generous contribution, and thanks to pyro 1,.....Im sure these will also be on display at the museum with your name on it.

#7 phildunford

phildunford

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,299 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 08:12 PM

I've finally got round to making our second display board. This has the items from the old small board and the donations from Paul

board2.jpg

If you want to see it in the flesh, it's first outing will be the AGM - come and see...
Posted Imagethegreenman

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users