8 replies to this topic

#1 Pyro Supplies 2011

Pyro Supplies 2011

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 05:22 PM

deleted

Edited by cooperman435, 17 September 2011 - 09:33 AM.

#2 martyn

martyn

Pyro Forum Regular

• UKPS Members
  • 470 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 07:01 PM

Good luck in buying anything, even a book, from skylighter if you are in the UK.
Agree the site is interesting for info though, Ned G seems heavily involved.

#3 Vic

Vic

Pyro Forum Top Trump

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,144 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 07:13 PM

What is the point advertising, if you do not ship to the UK
Freud. Artists, in this view, are people who may avoid neurosis and perversion by sublimating their impulses in their work.

#4 martyn

martyn

Pyro Forum Regular

• UKPS Members
  • 470 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 12:03 AM

I'm a bit confused here?
Your link goes to skylighter, are you skylighter?
I've tried 2 or 3 times to buy from them, admittedly not for the last year or so, but they have always refused to ship to the UK, even non pyrogen, non chemical stuff. Their website still states they will not ship outside of the US..
Pyrosupplies.co.uk seems to sell one type of small tube(ette), other links on the site redirect to skylighter, at least in my browser.
Pyrosupplies.com is a US site, who may very well sell to the UK, but they don't seem to have much that would make the high carriage charges worthwhile.
pyrosupplies.moonfruit.com seems to be a UK site which sells a decent range of stuff albeit at 5 - 10 times the going rate. (you have to register to get into the shop)
Am I being thick here, what if anything are you promoting, if it's just the skylighter site for general interest I get that :) and I do enjoy reading the articles, but if it's a pyro supplies site - I'm afraid it's lost on me.
Cheers
Martyn

#5 Guest_PyroPDC_*

Guest_PyroPDC_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 July 2011 - 12:38 PM

i think he's selling just the $100 pyro projects ebook that its linked to because its all digital format. (no delivery needed)

#6 martyn

martyn

Pyro Forum Regular

• UKPS Members
  • 470 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 01:44 PM

Ah, doh, I was being thick then.
I was confused because his name implies he is a supplier, but the link went to skylighter and he didn't seem to be Mr skylighter.
Perhaps there is something in the code of the link that identifies him as the referrer and he gets a cut, although the cynic in me thinks it's very easy to 're - re - re - resell ebooks.
I don't think that's the case here though. Anyway, re re reselling is highly immoral, they should be shared! :ph34r:
I'm hoping it will be made available for free download one day, the way turbo pyro was, on APC I think.
It says all 120 projects are previously published in the skylighter newsletters website anyway.
Apologies if I have irritated you pyrosupplies

Edited by martyn, 19 July 2011 - 01:46 PM.

#7 Pyro Supplies 2011

Pyro Supplies 2011

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 02:45 PM

HI EVERYONE,

No you havent offended me! Posted Image i will explain that what i have on that site as of now is just an example that i was showing a friend of the layout of my new pyro supplies shop.
And the link i just something to keep people looking while im building my new shop!

YES... i am a supplier, DELETED

Edited by cooperman435, 17 September 2011 - 09:37 AM.

#8 Pyro Supplies 2011

Pyro Supplies 2011

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 02:53 PM

Thank you guys

Edited by pyrosupplies, 19 July 2011 - 02:54 PM.

#9 Peret

Peret

Pyro Forum Regular

• UKPS Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 03:15 AM

Do not buy the Skylighter $100 pyro projects e-book. Everything in it can be found for free in the Skylighter newsletter archives and projects areas.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users