Charity Fireworks display help needed

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Guest_PyroPDC_*

Guest_PyroPDC_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 August 2011 - 07:17 PM

most people know me as one of the organisers of the big bang and running my own fireworks company but most don't know that i created my company because of my daughter so i could meet her needs as she was born with spina bifida and hydrocephlus which after countless operations is stable but will never walk and other problems.

she is now 3 and needs a wheelchair so she can get a little independence instead of relying on us carrying her ect. Her charity (asbah) have said they will help raise the money. But i'm not one to sit back while someone else does all the work. so I decided to organise a massive Christmas event ending in a massive pyromusical which im providing but making no profit from. All the money raised will go to asbah (which the first £3000) will pay for her wheelchair.

iv managed to talk Sainsuburys in sponsoring the event by giving unlimited food, drinks, sweets (and one i like free hot chocolate and cookies :D ) and free publicity for the event, they also raised nearly a grand to go towards her wheelchair. The local ruby club are supplying the field and bar for free ect. we also have the local paper and radio station for free advertising and will be the only event of its kind in peterborough. asbah will also be helping with marketing and advertising as they have their own team for that. im hoping to get local schools involved for a choir ect.

so since im doing the display side i am asking if any cat 4 wholesalers could donate any cat 4 stock or have any old stock they want to get rid of to use in the show.
iv also started a paypal account asbah@pdcfireworks.co.uk if anyone wants to donate money.

Also i am looking for someone that sounds like Santa clause to be the recorded voice over in the show.

anything you can do or provide for the event would be very much appreciated and will really help my daughter giving her that little independence she needs.

Edited by PyroPDC, 10 August 2011 - 07:18 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users