No replies to this topic

#1 Pyromancer

Pyromancer

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 09:37 PM

Hello All,

As you may know, I do a fair amount of expert witness work concerning explosives.

I've recently been asked to act as an expert witness by the defence team in a fireworks related court case (I'm not at liberty to divulge any further details).

It would be really useful if I could get hold of some examples of real risk assessments from a number of different firework companies, as this will allow me to gather information on the various different risks that the companies assess and how much priority they give to the different risks.

I will not publish any of the assessments sent to me without first getting permission from the companies that wrote them.

I'm currently only planning on using the statistical data about the risks assessed in my report for the court, but if I need to provide example assessments, I will only provide those from companies that have given me their permission to do so.

If anyone has a risk assessment they're willing to share with me, please PM me first and I'll let you know my e-mail address, so you can send them through.

Alternatively, if you're coming to the AGM on the 23rd, feel free to bring a paper copy of any assessments with you and hand them to me there.

I'm looking forward to a good day of fireworks presentations and discussions with like minded people on the 23rd - hope to see you all there.

Regards

Steve

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users