Posted 06 March 2014 - 01:14 PM

Thanks Bob.

#17 pyrogeoff

pyrogeoff

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 12:56 PM

Are firework donations required ? I can bring a couple of cat 3 items.

#18 fruitfulsteve

fruitfulsteve

• UKPS Members
  • 1,079 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 01:33 PM

They are not compulsory, but all donations will be regretfully received :D

Yo Ho Ho, a pyro's life for me

#19 fruitfulsteve

fruitfulsteve

• UKPS Members
  • 1,079 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 12:14 PM

Ok just a few pointers on entering the royal gunpowder mills on the day.

As the place is not open to the public on this day can people make a concerted effort to arrive at the mills say between 11.45 and 13.00. We will try and ensure there is someone on the pedestrian gate from the car park to the mills during this time.

Anyone arriving outside these times may need to 'buzz' the buzzer on the vehicle entrance to notify reception of their arrival and then drive to the car park where someone will meet them and let them in.

The vehicle entrance is the double gates on the right as you reach the end of beaulieu drive, the car park is accessed via the double gates straight ahead as you reach the end of beaulieu drive.

When you enter the car park please keep to the right and continue round to where the small camouflaged fiberglass admission pod is situated, as this is where the pedestrian entrance is. Please note the end bays are for brown badge holders.

Myself and various staff members will be there from 10.30. However there is a Macdonalds in the retail center at the entrance to beaulieu drive for any ultra early arrivals.

Anyone with any queries/questions please ask here and i'm sure someone will be able to help.

Yo Ho Ho, a pyro's life for me

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users