Jump to content



  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Deano 1

Deano 1

    Pyro Forum Regular

  • UKPS Members
  • 412 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 09:35 PM

Right, I'm all confused about all these new regs.

I'm not normally daft, but I feel quite daft at the moment (hope I'm not on my own).

I've looked at the new chem regs, and the licence doesn't pose a problem.

I've looked at acquire and keep, no problem.


Can I stuff any of this into a cardboard tube legally?

Our saviours : In the ninth century, a team of Chinese alchemists trying to synthesize an "elixir of immortality" from saltpeter, sulfur, realgar, and dried honey instead invented gunpowder.

#2 wayne



  • Admin
  • 422 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 07:19 AM

In simple terms, yes, once you have your explosive certificate (COER)/acquire and keep.


This will all become a whole lot more understandable once the good practice guide is published - I'm still working on this with the HSE.  I have a meeting with the HSE next Monday (8th) at Bootle, so it will be making an appearance shortly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users