• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 PyroTechPoland

PyroTechPoland

• General Public Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 May 2016 - 12:30 AM

Any pyrotechnics from this forum can recommend me tested, profesional firing system (maybe wireless - like Cobra form USA)?

#2 cooperman435

cooperman435

UKPS Caretaker & Bottlewasher

• Admin
  • 1,911 posts

Posted 15 May 2016 - 12:46 PM

Could you possibly give us more details of what your specifically looking for so we can help more?

A list of features in order of importance for example would help us dirt the systems we know into suitability?

#3 PyroTechPoland

PyroTechPoland

• General Public Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 03:08 AM

Now we are using two kinds of firing system. We have lots of ordinary radio system like this below for small shows (max 5 min.)

firing-system-pyrotech-e1463453431323.jp

And some more advanced with replicators like this below (with firing button - you have guarantee that it will work - becouse the cable)

firing-system-pyrotech-poland-e146345341

Now we are looking big, advenced firing system with replicators. I found something in america - cobra firing system, https://www.cobrafiringsystems.com/.

Maybe anybody from hear tested this? This is looking good and have good price (becouse firing system above in Poland (and this is Poland production) costs something around $2900), but i don't know what i should thinking about wireless replicatores, is this flawless?

What you are using, what you can suggest?

#4 starseeker

starseeker

Pyro Forum Regular

• UKPS Members
  • 859 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 05:11 PM

Hi,

For the price point you are looking at,the pyrosure firing system and also the Firetec systems are very well worth looking at .

#5 starseeker

starseeker

Pyro Forum Regular

• UKPS Members
  • 859 posts

Posted 18 May 2016 - 07:57 PM

Thank you Ken.

#6 PyroTechPoland

PyroTechPoland

• General Public Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts