3 replies to this topic

#1 David

David

Moonlight Shadow

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 01 March 2022 - 11:13 PM

How is everyone? Kind of weird world we are living in at the moment, feels like something really serious is going wrong. Just for this month to say, hope that everyone is doing OK?

OK, interest in fireworks to be resumed in the spring. It usually is. ;)

#2 David

David

Moonlight Shadow

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 01 March 2022 - 11:18 PM

And from UKFR: https://www.ukfr.com...orks-2022-visit putting into context the costs of fireworks importing. I have bought UKFR a coffee, it's a good way to donate/support. Two coffees in fact as I messed the page up! But all good. 

#3 Ian SB

Ian SB

• UKPS Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 March 2022 - 11:22 PM

Hello mid march! Thanks for keeping some sign of life here. We really need some representation for our hobby/interest. I think Phill Cooper does something on our behalf.

I joined UKPS just as it went into hibernation. Shame there is not more activity.

Any pyros who live in or near Shropshire, I would love to be in touch or meet up. Willing to travel.

I've just responded to the Home Office EPP consultation. I hope they don't make things impossible for us to continue. How can we possibly use diluted KP? What would be the diluent? Water? Then presumably it would be illegal to dry it back to 100%?

United we stand, unfortunately we seem very divided.

#4 David

David

Moonlight Shadow

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 22 March 2022 - 08:47 PM

Hello! Thanks for the reply! :) My reading of the situation, from the outside (so to speak) is that there isn't so much a division, just a lack of involvement- happy to stand corrected on this of course. I haven't been so active myself. I just like to talk about fireworks in general- if a meet up does happen, I'll do my best too- got the very tail end of my collection (retail Cat 2 and 3) to fire!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users