• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Skyler

Skyler

• General Public Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 May 2004 - 06:44 PM

ok i got an annoying riddle for all of you, but you can't ask me what the answer is because i don't know. i have a guess, but again im really not sure. i made this riddle up one night while i was lying in bed so, here is the riddle:

What is so dark that when you close your eyes everything seems bright?

again i don't know the answer i have my own answer to what i think it is, but i want to see what you all think.

-Skyler

#2 pritch

pritch

rocket man

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 23 May 2004 - 07:36 PM

So it's not really a riddle. More of a question. When you close your eyes things go dark. I mean unless you have a detached retina so you start seeing stars and bright lights, or pherhaps your entering sleep and start seeing images flashing before your eyes. Maybe someone has just been playing a cruel joke on you all your life and shining a light in your face when you close your eyes ;)

#3 Mortartube

Mortartube

Pyro Forum Top Trump

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 24 May 2004 - 11:38 PM

Humour?
Organisation is a wonderful trait in others

#4 Skyler

Skyler

• General Public Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 May 2004 - 12:46 AM

Pritch im sorry to be mean your thinking to scientifically, and of that seems relavant, i mean if those are your answers, alright glad your thinking. I'd tell you what i think it is, but i think you'd all laugh at me, im sure some of you are laughing at me just for making up this stupid thing. Mortartube it could be humour i don't know though, sorry.

#5 pritch

pritch

rocket man

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 25 May 2004 - 01:43 AM

The Darkness! You have had a miserable day at work so you close your eyes and listen to the man with wonky teeth sing in fawceto, then everything seems bright and happy again :)

#6 Skyler

Skyler

• General Public Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 May 2004 - 03:08 AM

lol thats funny. i like that one. here's what i think it is. i think its the moment before you get shot by a gun. The moment when you know your going to get shot so you close your eyes, and everything is all dark and then the trigger is pulled, you see a bright flash while your eyes are still closed. and your hit with the bullet. but thats me.

sorry my grammer is so bad right now.

-Skyler

#7 Matt

Matt

Another Aussie Trying To take Over

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 25 May 2004 - 08:59 AM

What about when you close your eyes to tack something up when your welding?
Even if you dont close your eyes youll still see a bright light after you close em again, Doh'!
Try to run! try to hide! Break on through to the other side!! YYYEEEAAAAOOHHHHHHHHAAAAHHHHHHHH

#8 Skyler

Skyler

• General Public Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 May 2004 - 06:25 PM

that could be it, never thought about that one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users