Photo

My new tools i got for free for designing fireworks.

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 pyrotechnist

pyrotechnist

firework making is my aim, setting off is my game

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,126 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 04:11 PM

Hi I have got some really good tools from a good friend of mine and I have a few friends there and my friend "I won't mansion name" was showing me around. There was a shed of tools and I said could I have some and he said yes and I chose the tools I wanted and took them. I have a shutting star machine special firework hammer and a tube filling device with multiple pipes coming from it for filling cakes and different shapes of barrages or display fireworks and a rammer with that. I am also getting tomorrow some spindles and rammers hopefully and more tools one is for multiple tubes I think it is a multi spindle set. There is gunpowder making tools and everything it is so cool I loved it I am getting has many tools has possible tomorrow that i need and can get. I also went into the workshop and saw a firework machine that wasn't finished off it was a spindle presser it had an handle to wind it up but it was off it wasn't put on and it has a foot peddle but that also was off I would like that to but haven?t asked yet. They had spindles in all different sizes not a grate range anymore because they sold a lot of them they had the machine to make them to every thing abandoned so i want to hopefully get some of them and dowels rammers and other stuff. Pictures will be up soon. :D B) :P

Edited by pyrotechnist, 30 June 2006 - 01:59 PM.

fireworks is my aim setting of is the game

#2 Richard H

Richard H

Pyro Forum Veteran

• Admin
  • 2,706 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 04:27 PM

<Collapses from shortness of breath after reading the worlds longest sentence>.

Please use punctuation, split text into paragraphs, and check your spelling!

#3 pyrotechnist

pyrotechnist

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,126 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 10:06 PM

Oops sorry I was to excited :D and has you know i am bad speller lol :rolleyes: .

#4 Jerronimo

Jerronimo

Pyro Forum Regular

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 10 June 2004 - 04:27 PM

Yes, very nice you got all those tools, but it took some time to figure out your post.
Please use a spellchecker next time around, this spellchecker link was given on another part of the forum, check it out.

Edited by Jerronimo, 10 June 2004 - 04:50 PM.

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both."

#5 pyrotechnist

pyrotechnist

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,126 posts

Posted 11 June 2004 - 05:32 PM

Thanks but i changed it now. I know have a spindle and a few other bits and bats i am going to order from wolter pyro tools some tools from there.

#6 RegimentalPyro

RegimentalPyro

Pyro Forum Regular

• UKPS Members
  • 671 posts

Posted 12 June 2004 - 08:13 AM

I've just ordered a 1lb rocket kit from Rich Woltor - He's an incredibly nice guy! Also on the plus side it looks like he'll be accepting Paypal on his site "RealSoonNow[tm]"

#7 pyrotechnist

pyrotechnist

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,126 posts

Posted 12 June 2004 - 08:55 PM

very good how much it cost ya i am going to order from there to and do you live in england? I am going to order a 2 os rocket hollow rammer for my 2 os spindle i got and a bp rocket kit 1/2" rocket kit and a fountain kit. You have it to yet?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users