Well thats your oppinion :)

#17 seymour

seymour

Pyro Forum Regular

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts

Posted 26 March 2005 - 12:35 PM

I see... You guys realy take your computer games seriously. Seymour shudders as he has a thought. "they like it nearly as muchas fireworks... :o how could that be?

Edit: No, of course not! :)

Edited by seymour, 26 March 2005 - 12:38 PM.

The monkey leaped off it's sunny perch and flew off into the night sky.

#18 Loci

Loci

Time Lord

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 26 March 2005 - 02:09 PM

Lil_Guppy is right thoguht Pritch, if you dont spoil anyones game, then why use it at all, in fact, next time you have it on, why not just anounce it in the server that your on and see if everyone agrees with you :) Or see how quickly you get banned...
"There are always alternatives. "
"If your Aunty had balls.... She'd be your Uncle!"

#19 Pretty green flames

Pretty green flames

Pyro Forum Regular

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 689 posts

Posted 26 March 2005 - 02:30 PM

I personally don't like cheaters very much. He comes into the game and spoiles everyones fun
Too bad this isn't Nova-World, theryou just write an email to Nova Cheat police and give out his account name and they ban the s**t out of him

#20 pritch

pritch

rocket man

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 26 March 2005 - 03:07 PM

The thing is I dont take games seriously. Unlike some people here obviously.

As of next week nobody will be able to cheat. Which I am very glad with. I cheat cause others or doing it and I like to know I have as much chance as anyone.

If you dont like it up yours cause I could not care a less. Also fraser you are a total hippocrite!

You are the one who showed me how to change textures for aimbots and you even told me you have made your own hacks! So attacking me for cheating here just cause you don't do it anymore is a bit hipocriticle.

Also about my post last night not making sense. I was a little drunk sorry lol.

#21 Loci

Loci

Time Lord

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 26 March 2005 - 04:45 PM

Lil_Guppy is right thoguht Pritch, if you dont spoil anyones game, then why use it at all, in fact, next time you have it on, why not just anounce it in the server that your on and see if everyone agrees with you :)? Or see how quickly you get banned...

View Post

I doubt they would ban you on the word of someone else, think how easy it would be to take advantage off...

Edited by Loci, 26 March 2005 - 04:47 PM.

"There are always alternatives. "
"If your Aunty had balls.... She'd be your Uncle!"

#22 pritch

pritch

rocket man

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 26 March 2005 - 04:50 PM

well im not gonna talk about this with you anymore because of our chat on msn and its really annoying me. Fine you were not just using aimbot and wallhack and nobody just accused you of it either. You are just a really good player who doesnt cheat. *sense sarcasm*

#23 Lil_Guppy

Lil_Guppy

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 27 March 2005 - 02:12 AM

So using your logic of every good player is cheating to some degree, we can say that the people on this forum that can make some really cool pyrotechnics stuff, are cheating. They must be buying commercial items and palming them off as their own. As for cheating just because others do, does that mean I can speed in my car because others do?

Anyway, I find it much more satisfying kicking a cheaters a** using my skill, rather than dropping to their level.
ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI!

#24 ProfHawking

ProfHawking

3... 2... 1... Umm

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 28 March 2005 - 07:26 PM

Well VAC (Valve anti-cheat) is on its way now, so cheaters will have nothing to hide behind. uninstall or be banned from steam servers.
Good riddance i'd say! i'd be interested to see how much public games change

#25 Pretty green flames

Pretty green flames

Pyro Forum Regular

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 689 posts

Posted 28 March 2005 - 07:33 PM

i'd say! i'd be interested to see how much public games change

View Post

They won't change that much

the cheat population is not very big, but AWP campers on the other hand........

Talking about campers and banning, i got banned today from one french server becouse i was camping a tiny bit with a Desert eagle :blush: and this pretty much boosted my score, HEHE

#26 broadsword

broadsword

Pyro Forum Regular

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 28 March 2005 - 11:10 PM

The thing is I dont take games seriously. Unlike some people here obviously.

As of next week nobody will be able to cheat. Which I am very glad with. I cheat cause others or doing it and I like to know I have as much chance as anyone.

If you dont like it up yours cause I could not care a less. Also fraser you are a total hippocrite!

You are the one who showed me how to change textures for aimbots and you even told me you have made your own hacks! So attacking me for cheating here just cause you don't do it anymore is a bit hipocriticle.

Also about my post last night not making sense. I was a little drunk sorry lol.

View Post

I aggree with pritch on this one. Some people do take gaming WAYYYYY to seriously! I mean why a program and keep updating it because people cheat? That is what happens on Tactical Ops!

I say if you cant beat them join them :P
Anyway, cheats can be easy to spot, if you have a server you can ban them! Easy! :D

Like Lil_Guppy said it is great to know that you just wipped a cheaters ass, when your not cheating!

Edited by broadsword, 28 March 2005 - 11:11 PM.

Broadsword Calling DannyBoy....

#27 pritch

pritch

rocket man

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 30 March 2005 - 12:53 AM

Ive had my cheats removed a few days now since vac 2 beta could be switched on at any time. Honestly nobody can tell any difference in my play and my scores are pretty much the same. All wallhack did for me was allow me to know if someone was about to pop out from behind a door and i get a split second advantage over them until they see me. I would not change direction or movement because of them though. I just had peace of mind that I will likely see them before they saw me :) Nobody ever knew and people enjoyed playing with me thinking I'm just a good player because I am even without the cheats. I'm not the kind of cheater who will be greedy and shoot people through walls or aimbot people. Wallhack just gives for a slightly less stressfull game. Anyway though its no longer possible now. Not yet anyway. Wallhack didnt let you actually see through walls. I just saw the human sprite behind wooden doors and at certain points behind walls.

#28 pritch

pritch

rocket man

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 30 March 2005 - 12:55 AM

They won't change that much

the cheat population is not very big, but AWP campers on the other hand........

Talking about campers and banning, i got banned today from one french server becouse i was camping a tiny bit with a Desert eagle :blush: and this pretty much boosted my score, HEHE

View Post

btw fyi. There are a hell of a lot of cheating players. In fact I would say 50/50 of the good players that you see kicking ass on a server are in fact cheating. When you wallhack you can see exactly what they see so its easy to spot. Like you will see their cursor constantly centering on targets behind a wall because they are looking at them.

#29 Andrew

Andrew

Rocket Scientist, no really, I am!

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 603 posts

Posted 30 March 2005 - 10:36 AM

I got banned from a Halo server because I called the host a tw*t and then killed him. How unfair is that!!! I got banned from a clan's sever because I was beating all their arses, and then called them all "clan pussies" because they were all cheats as well. I don't like clans or cheats, it just degrades the game quality. The worst is cheats though :angry: , clans maybe, but don't make such a song and dance about it! I joined a game once and the host was invinsible and untouchable, no wonder the average stay was only a few minutes and their was only one or two on at a time.

btw, does anyone play Halo online, please do not say on xbox live, I'd really like to get a team of xbox players against a team of PC players, and then whip their arses. :)

#30 Pretty green flames

Pretty green flames

Pyro Forum Regular

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 689 posts

Posted 30 March 2005 - 12:13 PM

I got banned from a Halo server because I called the host a tw*t and then killed him. How unfair is that!!! I got banned from a clan's sever because I was beating all their arses, and then called them all "clan pussies" because they were all cheats as well. I don't like clans or cheats, it just degrades the game quality. The worst is cheats though  , clans maybe, but don't make such a song and dance about it! I joined a game once and the host was invinsible and untouchable, no wonder the average stay was only a few minutes and their was only one or two on at a time.

I know what you mean

When i was camping i "accidentaly" killed the servers admin, and as for CS admins go they want to be the best there is, but when someone is better then them the exterminate the opposition by banning or kicking the better one, in this case.......ME!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users