35 replies to this topic

#31 Andrew

Andrew

Rocket Scientist, no really, I am!

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 603 posts

Posted 30 March 2005 - 02:04 PM

Yeah I know, and I really hate people that think adsl is ok to host a 16 player modded game of Halo, and then bitch at you when you complain about the lag, not that I let lag bother me much, I just move on to a better server. On the camping side of things, I don't think it's too bad, I like doing it as well. I feel a great sence of pride when you actually kill the camping f*ck, and call him (or her) a camping tw*t or something. But it's also great fun killing them and they don't know what hit them. I just really hate people that cheat, and clans to an extent.

#32 Pretty green flames

Pretty green flames

Pyro Forum Regular

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 689 posts

Posted 30 March 2005 - 02:35 PM

Camping is such a harsh word i prefer tactical waiting :lol:

#33 Andrew

Andrew

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 603 posts

Posted 30 March 2005 - 02:35 PM

:lol:

#34 Loci

Loci

Time Lord

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 30 March 2005 - 03:29 PM

I got banned from a Halo server because I called the host a tw*t and then killed him. How unfair is that!!! I got banned from a clan's sever because I was beating all their arses, and then called them all "clan pussies" because they were all cheats as well. I don't like clans or cheats, it just degrades the game quality. The worst is cheats though  :angry: , clans maybe, but don't make such a song and dance about it! I joined a game once and the host was invinsible and untouchable, no wonder the average stay was only a few minutes and their was only one or two on at a time.

btw, does anyone play Halo online, please do not say on xbox live, I'd really like to get a team of xbox players against a team of PC players, and then whip their arses. :)

View Post

Most of these noob admins are in their early teens, either that or you joined a server where everyone isnt taking gameplay seriously :P Whats wrong with clans, nothing quite like a bit of organised teamplay, makes the game a lot more fun esp when your all on comms. Nothing wrong with camping either if done right :) i.e not spawn camping, but tactically defending an area :)
"There are always alternatives. "
"If your Aunty had balls.... She'd be your Uncle!"

#35 Andrew

Andrew

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 603 posts

Posted 30 March 2005 - 03:57 PM

Most of these noob admins are in their early teens, either that or you joined a server where everyone isnt taking gameplay seriously :P  Whats wrong with clans, nothing quite like a bit of organised teamplay, makes the game a lot more fun esp when your all on comms.  Nothing wrong with camping either if done right :) i.e not spawn camping, but tactically defending an area :)

View Post

I agree, a bit of organised team play is great, in fact I love playing ofp in teams, and real time comms. The thing about clans is that the people that join them are usually tw*ts, and they come out with some rediculas comments, and do things like ban you when you are beating them. They usually take it far too seriously. I play with my brother some times and it's great. Spawn camping is gay, but it has it's place. Defending a tatical position isn't real camping anyway. Saying that, I hate cheats, mods are ok because everyone can use them, I only dislike clans (a few bad experiences with clans). The very wost thing is clans that cheat. I remember one clan that were imposible to kill, that just takes the fun out of it.

#36 Loci

Loci

Time Lord

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 30 March 2005 - 04:42 PM

To be fare its normally only the imature 13/14/15/16 year olds that are pains, they can always be slayed/kicked/banned/slapped/muted/abused :)

I really should install OFP again...

Oh, and if you like OFP, you might like www.planetside.com
"There are always alternatives. "
"If your Aunty had balls.... She'd be your Uncle!"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users