Photo

Anthonys Reviews

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#31 Guest_Anthony_*

Guest_Anthony_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 November 2005 - 03:32 PM

don't you have them all on video already?

Not had time to video them either been running around doing them! Also my camcorder battery is quite mean with the running time 30mins approx. providing autofocus is off and digital image stabiliser is off. :(

Edited by Anthony, 14 November 2005 - 03:32 PM.

#32 Spyrotechnics

Spyrotechnics

Fireworks Lover

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 664 posts

Posted 14 November 2005 - 03:36 PM

I buy these fireworks, let them off and observe what they do effects wise and video, then watch the clips again on DVD, just to be certain in my mind, and write my initial findings and impressions of them, does that satisfy your answer?

I'm confused then - because from reading your previous posts (see above) you state you already have recorded them and compiled DVD's???

Stu

#33 karlfoxman

karlfoxman

Resident Maltese shell builder

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,139 posts

Posted 14 November 2005 - 04:01 PM

I'm confused then - because from reading your previous posts (see above) you state you already have recorded them and compiled DVD's???
Stu

BUSTED!!! :D

#34 5thElement

5thElement

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 14 November 2005 - 04:29 PM

lol

#35 The_Djinn

The_Djinn

Light Up The Sky - KF Pyro Crew

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 518 posts

Posted 14 November 2005 - 05:32 PM

lol :P

Like I said, if you aint personaly shot it... dont review it :)

Someone mentioned an interest in some Cat4 reviews.. I am sure when all the Cat4 boy's have recovered from "Silly Season" we can do some reviews on some of the cakes and candles. I have have some really nice items this year that I am sure some of the people will be interested to hear about and may even like the idea of trying them as a project... not that I am siggesting anything :)

Mark
KF Pyro Crew
BPA L1 & L2

#36 Richard H

Richard H

Pyro Forum Veteran

• Admin
  • 2,706 posts

Posted 14 November 2005 - 06:36 PM

We had what was effectively a 12" maroon at one of the shows recently! A 12" silver brocade crown turned evil!

Will have to send you the vid mate :lol:

#37 Spyrotechnics

Spyrotechnics

Fireworks Lover

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 664 posts

Posted 14 November 2005 - 08:19 PM

sounds like a Vid I wouldn't mind seeing as well Rich

(and yes - still reeling after silly season - busiest season so far AND opening a retail outlet at the same time makes for a busy boy!)

Stu

#38 The_Djinn

The_Djinn

Light Up The Sky - KF Pyro Crew

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 518 posts

Posted 14 November 2005 - 08:25 PM

Got a realy nice cake.. used this at various displays and it is brilliant.It is the 130 shot Brocade Waterfall Mine Cake. Talk about a gold curtain and it is very wide. Long hang time as with most gold effects and works very well even behind a tree line as it shows not only above the trees but can be seen clearly through the folidge.
tech spec :- 30mm, 130 shot (10 banks of 13) fan cake
From personal experience, when hand firing this cake and looking at it from less than 3 metres you get the impression it has fired but no effect untill you look up as the first couple of metres above the cake are transparent... had me worried for a minute..lol

People who saw Trafalgar 200 would have seen these fired from the 3 barges.

Another favourite Cat4 cake is the 100 shot Rainbow Z fan cake - seen at last UKRA event. Nearly all pyro nuts present commented on this cake due to the brilliant colours, pinks, light blue, green etc.

Both these cake are roughly 20 seconds duration and Cat4.
Supplied by KF.

Edited by The_Djinn, 14 November 2005 - 08:27 PM.

KF Pyro Crew
BPA L1 & L2

#39 karlfoxman

karlfoxman

Resident Maltese shell builder

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,139 posts

Posted 15 November 2005 - 10:33 AM

Got a realy nice cake.. used this at various displays and it is brilliant.It is the 130 shot Brocade Waterfall Mine Cake. Talk about a gold curtain and it is very wide. Long hang time as with most gold effects and works very well even behind a tree line as it shows not only above the trees but can be seen clearly through the folidge.
tech spec :- 30mm, 130 shot (10 banks of 13) fan cake
From personal experience, when hand firing this cake and looking at it from less than 3 metres you get the impression it has fired but no effect untill you look up as the first couple of metres above the cake are transparent... had me worried for a minute..lol

People who saw Trafalgar 200 would have seen these fired from the 3 barges.

Another favourite Cat4 cake is the 100 shot Rainbow Z fan cake - seen at last UKRA event. Nearly all pyro nuts present commented on this cake due to the brilliant colours, pinks, light blue, green etc.

Both these cake are roughly 20 seconds duration and Cat4.
Supplied by KF.

I love the rainbow cake, its a fantastic piece of kit!! Well worth having in any show for the ohhhs and ahhhhhs! There is a vid of it in action on the UKFR site under kimbolton demo. I want one!! I have seen other brockade mine cakes and they are real sky fillers, love them too..... :wub: :wub:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users