106 replies to this topic

#106 DarrenH

DarrenH

Captain DRH

• General Public Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:42 PM

Hope you fully recover Paul , Hi all I'm very new to pyro been a big fan all my life but now looking at making some of my own ,,, after reading this thread it has now put me back one step ,,,,,,, should this really put me off ,,, I've spent several weeks watching you tube and reading up on Internet .. Quite scary to see what appear to be very young kids making various formulas up on what appear to be there bedroom floors !,, Is BP really that safe to make is it very unstable when loading rockets ? Any advice to a newbie would be most welcome Darren

#107 Vic

Vic

Pyro Forum Top Trump

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,144 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:25 PM

Hope you fully recover Paul , Hi all I'm very new to pyro been a big fan all my life but now looking at making some of my own ,,, after reading this thread it has now put me back one step ,,,,,,, should this really put me off ,,, I've spent several weeks watching you tube and reading up on Internet .. Quite scary to see what appear to be very young kids making various formulas up on what appear to be there bedroom floors !,, Is BP really that safe to make is it very unstable when loading rockets ? Any advice to a newbie would be most welcome Darren

Hi Darren, It's seven years since Paul's accident and I would think he is ok by now.

There are risk factors but that go's the same for any pursuit that involves an element of danger, all you can do is negate the risk with learnt safety procedures and there are a lot of those. Just keep on reading and ask questions if you can not find the answerers, We are here to help.

Edited by Vic, 11 January 2013 - 11:29 PM.

Freud. Artists, in this view, are people who may avoid neurosis and perversion by sublimating their impulses in their work.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users