alany

Pyro Forum Regular

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 27 April 2006 - 12:27 PM

You may find this site useful reading:

http://www.eia.doe.g...l/contents.html

OPEC and Persian Gulf nations only produce about half the worlds 75 million barrels of oil a day. The US (and Canada) has plenty of its own oil and gas, the only issue is economics, much of it is sour, in oil sands, or otherwise expensive to access.

Do you think anyone really likes paying someone else for something they have locally? Of course, you can always make that resource local to you... the British did heaps of that in their golden age of sea power. The US by comparison is friendly to other states that have what it feels it needs and can't seem to live without.

#47 fishy1

fishy1

Name

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 27 April 2006 - 03:17 PM

The US by comparison is friendly to other states that have what it feels it needs and can't seem to live without.

so invading a country and killing many of it's people is friendly compared to invading a country and killing many of it's people?

and comparisions to the colonies isn't really valid. i mean it was a while ago. we could refuse to trade with white americans, just because they persecuted native americans. however, we don't, as it was a while ago.

#48 zookeeper

zookeeper

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 28 April 2006 - 04:01 AM

You know, this is a little funny that the "Twin Towers" turned into a flame about oil and fuel.

It just goes to show that the real "thing" behind ALL of this, and I mean EVERYTHING that's going on in the world today is rooted in OIL and MONEY. :glare:

...I think, but then again all I know is how to blow things up (how American of me :lol: )

#49 pyrotechnist

pyrotechnist

firework making is my aim, setting off is my game

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,126 posts

Posted 19 June 2006 - 05:40 PM

I do not beleive in what the US government say about the 9/11 incident. Them buildings two of them fell so perfectly which normaly takes controlled demolition it just seems a load of bull. Also the second plain hit the tower at a different angle and lower down than the first so wouldn't this effect how the building would fall? sure seems it would to me. Them buildings had alot of base to hold the top up which was only a small section that was burning and i do not think such big iron gurders would buckle so easily under that top part all the way down and if they did wouldn't this make the building out of line? so when it fell it would go sideways or break up and fall sideways instead of one perfect fall. Just my two cents.
fireworks is my aim setting of is the game

#50 pyromaniac303

pyromaniac303

• UKPS Members
  • 632 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 01:17 PM

Them buildings two of them fell so perfectly which normaly takes controlled demolition it just seems a load of bull.

I think it was supposed to be something to do with the trusses that held the floors up, the building was basically a hollow frame and beams called trusses were put in between to hold the floor to the sides of the building. It also had a core where the lifts and stairs were, then when the fires started after the planes hit it started weakening the trusses so that when one gave way, the weight of it landing on the next was enough to bring that down too, so it fell in on its self which would explain why it didnt go sideways. I saw this on a documentary a year or 2 ago.

Not sure about conspiracy theories though... Think I will leave that up to other people to decide I dont want to cause an argument!

Edited by pyromaniac303, 20 June 2006 - 01:17 PM.

You can never have a long enough fuse...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users