#76 dr thrust

dr thrust

Pyro Forum Top Trump

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 07:14 PM

" do i have any time left for the misses?"
lol don't say things like that pal you'll have me skinned alive and probably end up living in the garage! ;)
yep I'm a man of many distractions, but i guess we all are?
The cars on "hold" at the moment it told me its waiting for the recession to end!
As for the lathe,the head stocks worn and its about as accurate as taking the top off an egg with a sledgehammer, ive made a few small parts namely solid brass flywheels for restoration purposes, but im not quite ready for "stuart turner triple expansion engines" just yet :P
have been up to anything in the garage? "G"

#77 digger

digger

Pyro Forum Top Trump!

• UKPS Members
  • 1,960 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 10:06 PM

Yep it's a bugger when the headstock bearings are worn, very difficult to get a nice even cut.

I'd love to say I have been up to loads of new interesting stuff, but I have just been plodding on doing the same old stuff at the mo as I have allot of work to do yet to reach some of my previous goals (a bit cryptic but I am sure you know what I mean).

The toy car has only been out 3 times this year! and there is nowt wrong with it except the MOT has just run out. I suppose I need to get my act together and at least make the most of any good days we have left for the year.

Misses now refuses to help out with the pasting jobs as she has started a small business and it is eating to much of her spare time (bugger).

G
Phew that was close.

#78 sir steve

sir steve

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 10:57 PM

Yep it's a bugger when the headstock bearings are worn, very difficult to get a nice even cut.

I'd love to say I have been up to loads of new interesting stuff, but I have just been plodding on doing the same old stuff at the mo as I have allot of work to do yet to reach some of my previous goals (a bit cryptic but I am sure you know what I mean).

The toy car has only been out 3 times this year! and there is nowt wrong with it except the MOT has just run out. I suppose I need to get my act together and at least make the most of any good days we have left for the year.

Misses now refuses to help out with the pasting jobs as she has started a small business and it is eating to much of her spare time (bugger).

G

I just made a Lab power suppy from a junk computer ATX switch mode. To power my ball mill . I read about as well as I write
so I forgot the car lamp to 10 w resistor and the swith. It works. The girls say I am so clever. The motor runs very hot is this normal?
Steve

#79 Pyro.1

Pyro.1

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 07:29 PM

Well apart from my love of pyrotechnics im into Snakes,
here are a few hybrid snakes that iv created along with my brother over the last couple of years.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Paul.

2KNO3(s) + 3C(s) + S(s) -----> N2(g) + 3CO2(g) + K2S(s)

#80 Pyro.1

Pyro.1

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 07:31 PM

A few more

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Paul.

#81 Pyro.1

Pyro.1

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 07:33 PM

More

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Paul

#82 Pyro.1

Pyro.1

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 07:35 PM

More

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Paul.

#83 Lyly L

Lyly L

• General Public Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 05:56 PM

School takes a lot of time but I'm soon finished! This summer I'll hopefully ne a Master in Molecular Biology :D
My girlfriend also takes a lot of time. Or should I say, I give her a lot of time.
Photographing is also fun. You can watch my pictures at http://www.flickr.co...otos/rasmus_83/. If the link is dead try searching the nich under people.
I also like cooking and baking, computers to some extent and exercising.

Yea that's about it excluding all small sub pastimes not worth mentioning. :)

Such a very amazing link!

#84 Re-enactor

Re-enactor

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 08:14 PM

Most of my spare time goes on pirate re-enactment- from training crew members in swordplay/ dagger fighting and pike use to firing small arms to cannon as well as co-ordinating battles/ boardings etc.

Pistol duel
UU

Taking a ship

Sword duel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users